Close
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Oooh, noice. Now I'll be be able to hunt with you guys (or at least, other English speakers). Although, I will have to start all over, which means that I'll have to say goodbye to my Dinovaldo armor and all of my badass Hunting Horns.

Edit: Also, it seems the English names for the four flagships have been revealed: Glavenus (Dinovaldo), Gammoth (Gamuto), Astalos (Raizex), and Mizutsune (Tamamitsune).
    -Keep your signature within 750x160-

Craves that mineral Kaitou Cat♂'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangea View Post
    They heard our plea.

The wait for pre-orders to start begins.. Fingers crossed for a kick-arse collectors edition and or a new 3ds!
    Granted I don't need one but if there is another MH 3DS for this game and it's even cooler than the one for 4U then heck yeah I'm gettin it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagiacrus View Post
    Oooh, noice. Now I'll be be able to hunt with you guys (or at least, other English speakers). Although, I will have to start all over, which means that I'll have to say goodbye to my Dinovaldo armor and all of my badass Hunting Horns.

Edit: Also, it seems the English names for the four flagships have been revealed: Glavenus (Dinovaldo), Gammoth (Gamuto), Astalos (Raizex), and Mizutsune (Tamamitsune).
    Well you don't HAVE to.. You'd just be OP and essentially carrying your buddies through their guild hall quests until they catch up lmfao.
    Also I dun care what the water one is called.. I'll forever call them Bubbles/Lagiacruses waifu. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    *whispers* I ship it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Cat♂ View Post
    Well you don't HAVE to.. You'd just be OP and essentially carrying your buddies through their guild hall quests until they catch up lmfao.
    I'm pretty sure Jap copies can't play with foreign copies. Otherwise, I would happily just keep my all my stuff.
    Also I dun care what the water one is called.. I'll forever call them Bubbles/Lagiacruses waifu. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    *whispers* I ship it.
    I have no qualms with that ship.

I found another picture of that ship, but it was kind of... explicit. :|

Not too big a fan of the localized names. Raizex's new name is the biggest offender for me as I feel "Raizex" better suited that edgy electric bug zapper. Though, Tama's new name is growing a bit on me. Probably gonna stick to calling them the names I'm used to.

That aside, I'm glad the games are coming to the west! Looking forward to hunting with you all in the summer!

Finally caught up and got 4 Ultimate earlier today. As for multiplayer-wise, that's gonna be on my to-do list later on.

P.S. Am I the only one who's noticed that Glavenus may be a conjunction of "Glaive" and "Ravenous?"

*blows a little dust off thread*
    So you can now get the demo for MHG if you're anxious to spend $4 on a E3 humble bundle:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunt..._demo_release/

Bow+Adept and Long Sword+Adept are so much fun.

Picked up the game and the 3DS on Friday and man, I really can't put this game down. Aerial style and dual blades is the hunting style/weapon I went with and it's just so much fun jumping around and slicing n' dicing.

One thing that bugs me is the stupid amount of gathering/fishing/everything-that-isn't-hunting-big-bad-monsters quests I've had to do in the beginning. I must've completed like 20 of the "Kill "X" amount of a monster's smaller versions" quests by now. Nevertheless, I get them done quickly and it really doesn't affect me too much. I've also noticed that the cut scenes that introduced new monsters to you aren't really as cool as they were in MH4U. For example, the Tetsucabra's cutscene in MH4U was this. But in generations, it's a 3 second long cut-scene of it roaring with some generic white text of its name sliding on the screen.

Aside from that, I've been wondering if I should get MH3U. I know it's old but I really liked the idea of underwater battles and it has a LOT of monsters I can't fight.

Unfortunately, since I only have the Jap version of the game, I can't play with anybody here. But, I'll try to get US version soon. Of course, it's going to suck having to start all over.

Dragon with turbo-boosters? I'm sold.

THEY BROUGHT BACK BARROTH. I also bet Kaitou is overjoyed at Barioth's return. I'll probably wait for the US version instead of getting the Jap version early.

Craves that mineral Kaitou Cat♂'s Avatar
    THEY BROUGHT BACK BARROTH. I also bet Kaitou is overjoyed at Barioth's return. I'll probably wait for the US version instead of getting the Jap version early.
    That I am, that I am.

Bit of a slowpoke on this, but:

Featherbutt hype.

Thread Information