Close
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Let's prevent ya from triple posting now lol.

I just finished watching Confession last night. Some comments:

Lmao Ishida's/Matt's blush. Such a "tundra". I'm glad he's trying his best to comfort Tai after their fights in the previous films. Heck, all of the jabs at Matt this movie were great. Got so many laughs outta those parts, haha.

That said, the feels hit pretty hard this time for me. TK trying to hide the fact that Patamon was infected (Though admittedly, come on man. You should've come clear with it sooner. You should know better than that after like two seasons of character development. ._.) and the Digimon accepting their fate in order to save everyone. Almost teared up honestly.

Back to the rebooted(?) Digital World! Alphamon also returns! And there's Jesmon! Why are they fighting?! More feels afterward upon seeing the Digidestined's reunion. And shady lady has confirmed ulterior motives with the Digimon Emperor... or not? Gennai?! I read somewhere this is a callback to an unresolved plot point from the first/second season. Either way, what are they planning?

Overall, despite the usual mediocre/choppy animation from Toei, this was easily the best movie for me outta the three so far. Everything just felt more heavier in execution compared to the previous movies. Here's to the next movie in February!

And now, for the 4th movie poster. Mugendramon/Machinedramon's certainly gotten popular lately, haha. First a major role in the new Digimon World game and now the poster 'mon for the next movie? Here's to more of everyone's favorite Terminator dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonith View Post
    Let's prevent ya from triple posting now lol.

I just finished watching Confession last night. Some comments:

Lmao Ishida's/Matt's blush. Such a "tundra". I'm glad he's trying his best to comfort Tai after their fights in the previous films. Heck, all of the jabs at Matt this movie were great. Got so many laughs outta those parts, haha.

That said, the feels hit pretty hard this time for me. TK trying to hide the fact that Patamon was infected (Though admittedly, come on man. You should've come clear with it sooner. You should know better than that after like two seasons of character development. ._.) and the Digimon accepting their fate in order to save everyone. Almost teared up honestly.

Back to the rebooted(?) Digital World! Alphamon also returns! And there's Jesmon! Why are they fighting?! More feels afterward upon seeing the Digidestined's reunion. And shady lady has confirmed ulterior motives with the Digimon Emperor... or not? Gennai?! I read somewhere this is a callback to an unresolved plot point from the first/second season. Either way, what are they planning?

Overall, despite the usual mediocre/choppy animation from Toei, this was easily the best movie for me outta the three so far. Everything just felt more heavier in execution compared to the previous movies. Here's to the next movie in February!

And now, for the 4th movie poster. Mugendramon/Machinedramon's certainly gotten popular lately, haha. First a major role in the new Digimon World game and now the poster 'mon for the next movie? Here's to more of everyone's favorite Terminator dragon!
    It's fine I'm used to talking to myself lel

And I took a while to reply since only now I got to watchCconfession...so

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT LAST EPISODE??!??
    The lady was getting creepier but then GENNAI FRIGGING HAPPENED LIKE WUT IS GOING ON and now I'm all confused.

But yeah overall this Movie was the one with most feels, and I'm glad the whole Tai and Matt arguing with eachother didn't continue
    Now I'm just even more curious what will happen in the next movie DDD:

Though I'm still more curious about Meikoomon, I mean Mei kinda explained how she got Meikoo...but at the same time not?
    How did she get a digivice in the first place?? And in the flashback she looks younger so all this time she had Meikoo with her?
    AND HOW DID HER DAD KNOW ABOUT DIGIMONS AT THAT TIME? AUGHH

At least I got to see MetalGreymon in action ~3~
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Try-ceratops
    ?Did you notice that Meiko's digivice had the X-antibody symbol on it?

Quote Originally Posted by mrtyranno504 View Post
    ?Did you notice that Meiko's digivice had the X-antibody symbol on it?
    In one of the previous movie I think you could see the X as well in her digivice?
    But with this movie it shows it was always like that, so that's why I wonder HOW she got her digivice

Since in the flashback she looks like a kid, probably the same age of the other digidestined when they got theirs? So she alweays had Meikoomon for years with her? And didn't show up a little bit before the events of the first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolzilla View Post
    In one of the previous movie I think you could see the X as well in her digivice?
    But with this movie it shows it was always like that, so that's why I wonder HOW she got her digivice

Since in the flashback she looks like a kid, probably the same age of the other digidestined when they got theirs? So she alweays had Meikoomon for years with her? And didn't show up a little bit before the events of the first movie.
    Yeah, there's a bit of a plot hole here. Digimon wasn't really well-known until well after the first Digidestined's adventures. There's no way her dad could've been researching them already at that point in time lol, even if time moves differently in the Digital World.

She also just randomly got her Digivice when she found Meikoomon. It literally.... just popped into her hand. No shining light source, not on the ground, nope just magically in her hand. That bothered me for a second when I first saw it.

I really hope they explain her role more clearly in the following films rather than just have her being the "new kid with problems".

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonith View Post
    Yeah, there's a bit of a plot hole here. Digimon wasn't really well-known until well after the first Digidestined's adventures. There's no way her dad could've been researching them already at that point in time lol, even if time moves differently in the Digital World.

She also just randomly got her Digivice when she found Meikoomon. It literally.... just popped into her hand. No shining light source, not on the ground, nope just magically in her hand. That bothered me for a second when I first saw it.

I really hope they explain her role more clearly in the following films rather than just have her being the "new kid with problems".
    I hope so too, but theres some others stuff that is kinda bothering me

I'm not sure if its because it's a movie, and not a whole series, so they can't spend too much time
    But...WHY NONE OF THEM SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE BLACK D3 AND D-TERMINAL?? I thought any of them would ask about it but...nothing...they just accepted it like it was no big deal???
    At the VERY least they tried to look for Ken (because you know, the Digimon Kaiser thing) but other than that, why they never questioned themselves about the other kids? TK and Kari should talk more about them since they are just suddenly gone and thats ok? UGGHH

I really hope the next movie is not gonna leave us even more confused as we are right now lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolzilla View Post
    I hope so too, but theres some others stuff that is kinda bothering me

I'm not sure if its because it's a movie, and not a whole series, so they can't spend too much time
    But...WHY NONE OF THEM SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE BLACK D3 AND D-TERMINAL?? I thought any of them would ask about it but...nothing...they just accepted it like it was no big deal???
    At the VERY least they tried to look for Ken (because you know, the Digimon Kaiser thing) but other than that, why they never questioned themselves about the other kids? TK and Kari should talk more about them since they are just suddenly gone and thats ok? UGGHH

I really hope the next movie is not gonna leave us even more confused as we are right now lmao.

Oh geez, right I almost forgot about that lol. I figured it's because mystery lady said Ken was fine, but COME ON. You didn't ask why she had the Digivice? THAT WAS A HUGE RED FLAG THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG GUYS. And yeah, the fact that they never really checked with the other S2 kids is really weird. They hung out a lot in S2, but here they aren't as concerned? They only really checked with Ken and didn't check with the rest of their pals who... I dunno, helped save the word?! Come on guys.

Been a while without anything new, but new trailer for Digimon Next Order!

It's funny how he pronounces MachineDramon xDDD
    But I'm surprised they actually included English VA this time, and not just english subtitles.

[edit]

The rookie is soo cute <333
    Last edited by Carolzilla; 12-21-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Here is a new video for the 'International' edition of Digimon Next Order, it shows the graphical differences between the Vita and PS4 version

Thread Information