Close

Jurassic Park RP Server

Welcome to the forum page of the official Jurassic Park RP server for Primal Carnage.

The link to the steam group page is here.

Owner and Admins
    The owner of the server is Foxy. Admins include Spinosaurus(founded the group) and Candy. Moderators include DeathlordPyro, Rook, and MetalTR.

Rules
    Our rules are pretty simple here.
    1.) Respect the admins and other players.
    2.) Don't beg to be an admin and/or moderator.
    3.) Follow the guidelines set(skin genders, etc.)
    4.) Don't demand the server to be up or keep asking to put it up, the server is up when it's up. Ask Foxy for info if it is up or not.

Server Times
    Times when the server is up are random and not specific.

Guidelines and Other RP Items
    We have guidelines such as...

Skin genders: Certain skins have set genders, this is always debatable in the discussion and open for change.

Food chain: The food chain going from weakest to strongest: Compy> Ptera/Tupa> Dilo/Cryo> Raptor/Ovi> Carno > T rex/Spino. This is also debatable and open for change in the group discussions.

Here are some other things/information used.
    • Spino, T Rex, and Compy Limits(3 Spinos, 3 Rexes allowed max, compies can't be a very large population like 30 and so on.)
    • Dilo and Cryo(differences in strength etc)
    • What to do if you see a dino(as a human)
    • How to JP(Very important!)

Other Information
    • We do have a website, needs to be updated: http://cincilocal.com/JPS/index.php
    • We do use the Spino mod here, it is not necessary but recommended to have.
    • We do have a mating season, typically lasts an half an hour to an hour. People CANNOT BE FORCED to mate, nor is (that r word you know what I mean) allowed in the server either.
    • No hybrids, hacks, power-playing, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to add me(Foxy) on steam and ask them, post a comment in one of the discussions on the group page, or just simply ask here below. That's all I have to say! Hope to see you there! ~Foxy

You forget the mods in the group page man. (I'm one of them.)
    "Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy." -Ishiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by DeathlordPyro View Post
    You forget the mods in the group page man. (I'm one of them.)
    Woops, i'll add that in there then.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Woops, i'll add that in there then.
    Thank you Venom!
    "Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy." -Ishiro Honda

leedle leedle, leedle lee. that is all
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Thought I'd bring this back to life lol. Venom, you need to change Candy to Mangled cause I got by that mostly now xP. Also I think you should put the group page link in here possibly so people know where to go and so on.

Another FYI about the server: The server is going by EST and is randomized when it is up and running. I feel in my opinion the best days to ask for it, is during the weekend or Fridays. On the side note, we now have a Dedicated Server up and running (sometimes it is a bit of a jerk) and we may be able to get Dino vs Dino working (big maybe, we don't know if we can yet) but yeah.

Tally-ho then! :3
    ~Candy

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Can this thread be more updated for the server? and also put it in the general discussion for extinction would sound good.

i did shemp. i should probubly bump it
    R.I.P. David Bowie

I guess we should bug Foxy then to hop onto the forums and move it when she is online. Or I can copy and paste but she might yell at me. Anyways, we'll move it when she's online, till then, I'll just post updates off and on, or if I get sniped and someone else does before me. (Is not very active on forums cause can't find a real reason to be).

Thread Information