Close
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar

What other video games are you playing (or waiting for)?

Another thread that I feel should be resurrected. Only this is two threads combined into one. The old forum had two threads: "What other video games are you playing?" and "What other video games are you waiting for?". Well this is both of them. You can share what you are currently playing and/or say what game you're waiting to play.

I was just playing NCAA Football 14 and had a classic game between Syracuse vs Texas (me). It was a shootout. Throughout the 2nd quarter, it almost turned into a blowout as I was up 17 points but things got heated up again in the 3rd quarter. Long story short. FINAL: Texas 51, Syracuse 45. Final play saw my defense intercept a deep ball in the endzone with 25 seconds left in the game. We stopped Syracuse's comeback and took their victory away from them.

I'm also waiting on WWE 2K15 for the PS4. I know I mentioned this game before but I'm a wrestling fan and, although it is gameplay that matters, those graphics look awesome! But, hey, that's what you expect from 2K Sports.

Game I'm waiting for: Prehistoric Kingdom (been waiting for.....9 months), AC Unity, Dinosaur Battlegrounds, The Stomping Land (the good version with good AI and features), Evolve, Legend of Zelda U, and the new Metroid game (it'll come, eventually).

Finally got my Wii taken care (turns out, the remotes needed new batteries). Which means I can return to Monster Hunter as I please.

Haven't had an awful lot of time to play video games lately, but I've been playing some Borderlands 2 lately. I'm interested in trying Blade Symphony and Payday 2. I'll have more time for games now that I'm done with the PCAT, and I won't have to worry about exams this weekend.

I've been recently playing both AC Black flag and Battlefield 4 lately. I'm waiting for Far cry 4's release next month ...It looks like the right game for an insane person like me Oh and elephants.
    Signatures may only be 750x160

I'm waiting for Dinosaur Battlegrounds, Primal Carnage 2.0, Depth and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

And I wanted to be playing more games these days, but because of some RL stuff I haven't been able to the last game I played on my ps3 was Uncharted 1 a few weeks ago lol also Fable 1 on PC that someone gave to me as a birthday gift.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

LAN-party tonight, TF2 (first time I'll be playing it) and UT2004 (my LAN-party favorite)! I'm going to kick some ass and take some names...

before I go down hard because some of these guys game about as much in a week as I do in a year. But hey, at least I'm not taking them on in any really complicated games...
    Never give up, never forget, moar colors.

Currently keeping myself busy with Dino D-Day, Pinball Arcade, Sniper Elite 3. I am waiting for the Big Alpha of Evolve for this weekend and next month Dragon Age: Inquisition
    You Ain't Much If You Ain't Dutch! Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/allyslayernl If you wish to add me to Steam: theslayernl

Awesomenauts & Robocraft.
    Amongst many mobile games.

I guess the BZP RPG also counts?

Official human-hogger (mostly).

Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    Been playing on my iPAD a lot. Mainly Jurassic Park Builder. Just wish the freakin' T-Rex wasn't 490 bucks. I'm trying my very best to save up to get it (even if it takes forever). I'm only at 21. I had 33 but I'm trying to get some DNA from the Aquatic and Glacier Park. And I'm also at gold rank when it comes to the Tournament but right now I'm trying to level up my dinosaurs more since the fights involve more powerful dinosaurs.

You are reading this Lleviathyn's Avatar
    Honestly haven't even looked at Steam in weeks. Been playing quite a lot of PS3 though, mostly Alien Isolation, Dark Souls I and II, and Portal 2.
    Last edited by Lleviathyn; 10-29-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Formerly known as "BlueRex"

Hellraid and Doom 4. The latter probably won't come out till around this time next year.

Just picked up a second hand Wii U for some social gaming with the girlfriend.

Were having a blast with Mario Kart 8 and just love the fact that 2 local players can play online at the same time on one console.

Super Mario 3D Land is also a ton of fun, and is easily one of the best couch co-op experiences I've ever had with any system. HYPE!

As a side note: Bayonetta 2 is bat ♥♥♥♥ crazy. You guys have to check it out.

ive been playing a lot of cs:go lately

Six Foot Turkey
    Mostly depth and the new binding of isaac. Some dino d-day as well.

Only game I've really been waiting for is evolve. Played the alpha and couldn't get enough of it! Now I know I need it x3
    in eternal forum hiatus

Thread Information