Close
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    Despite the lack of external assets, the PS4 version of Skyrim is seeing a rapid growth of mods. With over 200+ mods now for the game. Now I do plan on getting Skyrim soon. Right now, I'm trying to decide whether to start playing the game with mods enabled on the get go or do as much as I can before enabling any mods at all. Mods disable trophies and, although I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter, I do like to try and earn them.

Oh and I don't know if Bethesda changed their mind on it or not but there's a mod to make essential npcs nonessential and someone tested it out. And, guess what? The adults aren't the only ones that were made nonessential.

I've decided to skip out on WWE 2K17. It may look good but something tells me that I'll get bored after a while. So maybe next year I'll buy 2K18. If Watch Dogs 2 is any good (I did like the first one), it's something I might hope to get for Christmas.

Well now i'm waiting for this:

https://youtu.be/s_svB38zUL8

I knew VR would be worth it.
    System Specs: Kick Ass

That certainly was surprising news.

Personally, I'm cautiously optimistic about Primal Carnage: Onslaught.

Never tried VR before and tbh, Primal Carnage is one of my all time favorite franchises, so this ought to be intriguing.
    Avid supporter of hybrid dinosaurs in PC:E.
    My short-faced bear, and Velociraptor auditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zillatamer View Post
    Well now i'm waiting for this:

https://youtu.be/s_svB38zUL8

I knew VR would be worth it.
    And so it is that the old on-rails shooter concept for Primal Carnage returns. But as a VR game rather than a mobile game. It looks cool but I don't have VR stuff so I won't be able to play it.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Bought Skyrim. Hopefully will play it tomorrow.

EDIT: Been taking it slow in Skyrim right now. Not going to rush things. I'm only level 6 right now. As I did back on the original Skyrim, my character is an Argonian. But whereas my previous Argonian was named Tyrannos and was the meanest lizard you'd ever meet (you have no idea how many people he killed), this new Argonian is named Deno-Neekus and hopefully he won't be as crazy as Tyrannos was. Just been exploring a little bit around Whiterun (hadn't entered it...yet). Cleared a few places full of bandits. Came across this old mage who was living in a very small building. She says that she's old and doesn't want to be a bother so I best move along. I don't listen. I sneak into her cellar and there are skulls everywhere and a note talking about some boy. I take what I need/want, come out, and she starts attacking me despite not seeing me or following me. So I had no choice but to end it for her. Tomorrow, I enter Whiterun.

EDIT 2: Now level 26. Just been exploring and clearing out caves and dungeons. Met the Greybeards. But before I really start going through the main quest, I'm going to finish up Dawnguard since I've read about vampire attacks killing important NPCs. So I haven't gone to any towns at night. Me and Serana just got Auriel's Bow.

Bought NBA 2K17 and Black Ops 3 Gold Edition at Best Buy Thursday night since both were on sale and I only had to pay $70. So that's a steal. Played NBA 2K17 but hadn't played Black Ops 3 yet. Also, my Argonian character in Skyrim is now level 41 and is now the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood and leader of the Thieves Guild.

By the way, the Foundation Update for No Man's Sky is here. I won't be able to play it for several days. But this update may be the one to calm the storm. Especially now that you can choose one of three modes: Normal, Survival, or Creative. Normal being as how we started when it came out; Survival being a challenge; Creative being a way to do what you want, how you want, and whenever you want without any consequences. Of course you'll need to start a new game to pick one of them.

I'm looking foward to trying out Depth and I play alot of the new Smash bros

Thread Information