Close
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I've been playing Serious Sam (Second Encounter, since my copy of First Encounter ran into a mysterious bug that corrupted it... Curse you Mental!) a lot, been in the mood for some old blow-it-all-up shooters.

Also a lot of mobile games, Puzzle and Dragon mostly. Simple enough as an RPG but it's got Pokemon-style monster collection so that always keeps me busy for a long time, plus a lot of the monsters have really awesome designs. And Dragons: Rise of Berk. That one you don't really "play" though... there's a tournament mode in the works but no word on when it's happening, so for now you just gather resources, spend them on stuff, and gather more. But the dragons are adorable.

Waiting on a lot of games... mostly due to finances. I want Depth but can't drop the cash on it, same with Evolve. I have the 3DS Smash Bros on layaway, but it's gonna be a long time before I get a Wii U so I can have that version. Don't own any of the modern-generation consoles, just can't afford it.

I have The Stomping Land and I occasionally check it for updates, but so far, nothing significant enough to get me to drag it out of my "don't install this" folder.

Also have Red Level Games' Dragon, but it's not really a game yet so much as a toy where you can fly around and set some ugly little houses on fire as one of five different colored dragons. No RPG aspects yet, no monsters, only a couple humans that you can kill or not to no effect either way, and no features on its tiny little map. I just bought it to give the developers money, since I am so incredibly desperate for any kind of dragon games to make it on the market and maybe bring about a rise of the genre so there's some variety to pick from.
    Steam name: wirevix

Jurassic the Spino Lord [PC] Jurassic's Avatar
    While I wait for the Primal Carnage: Extinction beta, I've been playing a lot of Depth recently.

It's a really fun game and I can't wait to see what new content the developers decide to add to the game in the future. Depth is also really fun to play with friends.

I've been playing the Turok (2008) game for quite a while,I've only completed the normal difficultly of the game and I'm now heading towards finishing the game on hard difficulty.
    Signatures may only be 750x160

Games looking forward to currently:

- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
    - Primal Carnage: Extinction.
    - Far Cry 4.
    - Evolve.

As for games played recently, it's mainly been Depth with a tiny bit of Primal mixed in. Too bad I can't join in as much anymore XD Especially looking forward to Depths upcoming update for the two new sharks. For that will be awesome.

Games im looking forward to are Primal Carnage: Extinction, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Pillars of Eternity, Bloodborne, and The Witcher 3... so many great games. oh and dont forget Farcry 4

Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    Since I just got my PS4, the games I'll be playing are Watch Dogs and Madden NFL 15. But, I'll probably start playing those on Tuesday.

You are reading this Lleviathyn's Avatar
    Been thinking about buying a PS4 myself. I guess we'll see what happens on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Formerly known as "BlueRex"

I was waiting for the Sonic Boom titles, but it seems both games make Sonic 06 look like a Godsend based on reviews and therefore I will not be getting them.
    "Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy." -Ishiro Honda

November's the big game month for me. Waiting on Digimon All-Star Rumble (already came out last Tuesday), SM4SH for Wii U, ORAS, and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth. x-x

As for outside of November, got my eyes on Persona 5, Majora's Mask 3D, the new open-world Zelda, the new Star Fox, and Overwatch (and any signs of a Paper Mario for the Wii U...).
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathlordPyro View Post
    I was waiting for the Sonic Boom titles, but it seems both games make Sonic 06 look like a Godsend based on reviews and therefore I will not be getting them.
    Yeaaaah.... and there's also this.

Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    Finally got the PS4 hooked up earlier today and my experience with it has been unbelievable. Wow! I only have three games (and only played two but will play the other tomorrow). The games are, as stated before, Madden NFL 15, Watch Dogs, and now WWE 2K15. I'll play Watch Dogs tomorrow. I played both WWE 2K15 and Madden NFL 15 today. The graphics, the gameplay, the presentation on both of them are pretty good (especially Madden's).

I first played WWE 2K15 on the PS4. I played two quick matches. First was Santino Marella vs The Undertaker (me). Because I was still getting use to things, the quick match was actually a normal type match but I won after a Tombstone Piledriver. The second match I played was Cesaro vs Sting (me). I was more use to the controls and won that match too.

Then I played Madden NFL 15. That game is awesome! I only played one game though but it was pretty good. It was the Oakland Raiders vs the New England Patriots (me) and I managed to win 28-13.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonith View Post
    Yeaaaah.... and there's also this.
    Video
    I also forgot how to even.

But right now I'm just waiting for Christmas to get Digimon All-star Rumble and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix
    Since my dad already pre-ordered those games for me <3

Also I finished playing Uncharted 1, now I started to play Uncharted 2.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Despite owning Xcom enemy unknown since the month it was out last night was the first time I completed it, and that was on easy with saves too. Then before I could get the achievement for finishing it, the game froze. Had to redo it several times this morning to get it.

I seriously recommend watching the Game Grumps' Let's Play of Sonic Boom. It's so freaking awful. Sonic Boom is a whole lot of "we didn't even try". At least Sonic 2006 had some actual effort put into it and had actual potential and might be a super awesome story-based game if it was remade. This game, though? Nope.

I'm not really looking forward to any games 'cause I think most of what I want is out, so I'm just looking forward to the holidays so that I can buy them or get the stuff I need to buy them as gifts to myself. Well, that and I'm looking forward to getting everything for my desktop and building that and falling in love with all the games I own again. If I disappear at the end of this year, it would be perfectly safe and reasonable to assume that I died from vomiting rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenzi Sixaxis View Post
    I seriously recommend watching the Game Grumps' Let's Play of Sonic Boom. It's so freaking awful. Sonic Boom is a whole lot of "we didn't even try". At least Sonic 2006 had some actual effort put into it and had actual potential and might be a super awesome story-based game if it was remade. This game, though? Nope.
    That's how I know that Sonic Boom is bad xD Also amusing watching one of the recent episodes that they show the many weird mistakes on the intro cutscene
    Last edited by Carolzilla; 11-19-2014 at 10:52 AM.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Quote Originally Posted by Shenzi Sixaxis View Post
    Well... the story part is debatable.

Thread Information