Close
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Gods I love that guy's comics.

More seriously, look at Shadow and Silver's episodes and the stuff beyond the romance. I personally didn't mind that too much, but everything around it is... pretty intense. A god that was experimented on and split into two very angry halves that are bent on destruction and the only way to fix crap is to time travel? Holy crap yes. It's such a shame that the final product was so bad. Fanfiction writers have ran off with the idea and done some awesome stuff. Sega just needs to hire some people who can actually write creative pieces for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolzilla View Post
    That's how I know that Sonic Boom is bad xD Also amusing watching one of the recent episodes that they show the many weird mistakes on the intro cutscene
    I really appreciated that they did that. Just that short cutscene... wow. It's really sloppy work. And the fact that no review copies were handed out is absolutely amazing to me.

Right now I'm playing Torchlight 2 and I'm waiting for Primal Carnage: Extinction and The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition. =D

I have been playing Ikaruga a little bit lately. It is quite a difficult game in my opinion, but I have no prior experience with shoot-'em-ups. I've read that, for a shoot-'em-up, it is easy. Still, it's fun. The game mechanics are interesting, the music is good, and enemy encounters are varied and interesting.

I've also played Race the Sun more recently after neglecting it for quite some time. It's also fun in short bursts, but it's very simple and I get bored with it fairly quickly.

One of the admins of Docks 24/7 and manager of the PC 1.3 hacking report thread

I'm really waiting and looking forward to Doom (2015 or whenever). We've seen a teaser trailer, but I'd like to see the actual gameplay and all. We've only been described of how it was.

I currently play the game The Wolf Among Us. I know it's an old release, but the story [I think] is amazing. I like how you can interact with many of the fable characters in a 60s and 70s Chicago crime setting. It's as if they're sick and tired of their back stories.

Another game I currently play is Planetside 2. I came into this game with a negative impression at first; but when I played it, I realized just how awesome it is. I love the the large-scale warfare of this game. You no longer deal with just squads. You deal with platoons. Why would you play a game like Battlefield 3 or Battlefield 4 for large-scale? When you've got an F2P that can excel at it and do better?

Got the Steam version of Blood, which is apparently just a crappy port of the GoG version. Top notch, Warner. I can't wait for the day when someone gets a hold of the license and makes a proper port like Shadow Warrior Classic Redux or DN 3D: Megaton Edition. Who knows, maybe if it sells well on Steam something will actually happen with it.

Aside from that, I'm also chomping at the bit for more Doom 4 news. I haven't been this anxious about getting details on gameplay and stuff for a game since DNF. Everyone who saw the demo at Quakecon had nothing bad to say about it, but I'm still slightly worried that the game will end up trying to be something it shouldn't.

I'm looking foward to trying out Depth and I play alot of the new Smash bros
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

Lots of late night Smash Bros and Mario Kart sessions on the Wii U the last couple weeks; there's just nothing better than some good old fashioned 4 player couch multiplayer with good friends, good food, and good drink.

I started the first hour or so of The Last of Us Remastered on the PS4 earlier. Heavy stuff.
    Thinking about shelving it for something a little more light hearted, at least for the moment. I have Far Cry 4 sitting on my desk unopened at work, maybe I should just have a go at that instead.
    Last edited by JazzDalek; 11-30-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Necro time

While I've never been a huge DBZ fan outside of Team Four Star's abridged series (though I still like the series), gotta say I'm looking forward to Xenoverse later this month because TFS NAPPA IS A VOICE FOR CHARACTER CREATION. Of course, I'll need to see if the game is any good, but TFS Nappa is a better selling point to me than I'd like to admit. Also apparently you can play as Freeza's race, so there's that.
    Last edited by DinoBear; 02-13-2015 at 03:39 PM.

Getting together with some bros tonight to do some Jedi Academy, still the best lightsaber game around, even though the game is 12 years old.

Started to play KH2

Oh the memories and nostalgia are coming back to me...

I have sudden urges to draw people with very anime spiky hair.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

I've been on a serious Elder Scrolls kick for the past few weeks; also been playing some Hyrule Warriors with my brother. Volga is one of the most fun and broken characters in any Warriors-style game I've ever played. Dude deserves to stand next to Lu-Bu and Raoh on a mountain somewhere. The lesson here, kids, is don't ♥♥♥♥ with dragons.

Don't know why I've neglected to mention it, but I'm also really, really, really excited for the new Star Fox. Hands down my favorite Nintendo franchise. Oh, and there's Killing Floor 2! And that Godzilla game coming out for the PS4. (Though I don't have a PS4 >.>)

And then there's Bombshell from Interceptor Entertainment. Not much has been revealed about it aside from it being an isometric shooter that's kinda/sorta set in the Duke Nukem universe but with differences because Gearbox would sue the crap out of them.

Recently bought Planetary Annihilation and I absolutely love it! If you like RTS this will be right up your alley. The large scale feels amazing and epic as you have huge robot armies with swarms of jets overwhelm a large enemy base. Also, you can build a Deathstar, just saying.

Not to mention the huge amount of lore it has which i'm a sucker for.

And the price is not that bad at €27,99 considering the game was way over €60,- when it first came out.

Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_D3DiTaeB8

Also, the game is still updated, the last one was on 12th of March which added some new buildings so I hope this will continue for a while.
    Last edited by Bartbrink1996; 03-24-2015 at 03:22 PM.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Currently playing: Primal Carnage Extinction, Team Fortress 2, Depth, Garry's Mod, Etc.

Waiting for:Lego Jurassic world for Xbox 360 (I play most lego games on Xbox so it is more comfortable for me to play a console version of it.), Shelter 2 (I have yet to buy this), Dinosaur Battlegrounds, Saurian,The Isle, other games that may peak my interest.

Play Shelter and Shelter 2. They're good.

Check out my tumblr~ http://sharktist.tumblr.com/

Currently playing: League, Depth, theHunter: Primal, Carnivores Reborn Beta () , Primal Carnage(s), Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Evolve, Pokemon Alpha Saphire, SSB4/SSBPM.

Waiting for: Nothing really.

Thread Information