Close

Skin carry over question...

I was thinking about it, this may seem like a silly question.

I'll try the best I can to explain this.
    I'm very close to getting a computer and thought since the skins are gonna carry over from the original game. Do I haft to install the first PC game first and then launch extinction for the skins to carry over or can I just launch extinction only without launching the first and I'll have the original skins on the new game...

Because I bought the original skin pack months ago. And would it matter if I don't launch the first game or is the skin pack linked to my account therefore will be recognized and transferred through steam and not the game or what?

I just want to make sure all help is appreciated thank you very much...

Your skins from the original game that are in you PC:E steam inventory now will transfer to your new computer, as long as you log in with the same Steam account of course.

This actually isn't about the computer it's about wether the skins transfer from PC to PCE...

I'm wondering because I have both primal carnage games plus the original dlc bundle from the first game. And since I have until the end of February to get this done Im asking wether the dlc transfer is done wether you've launched the first primal carnage or not...

Original dlc only transfers on the first launch of PC:E. After that point you can still buy them in the ingame store or on the Steam market or what for them through the end round loot drops.

I know that, but my real question is would it still transfer even if i still haven't launched the first game. And I don't intend to since primal carnage extinction came out and I just bought it...Because I'm not sure wether the skins transfer wether there in your inventory of the first game or in your steam inventory...

You shouldn't have to launch PC1, since the information of having the feathered raptor is stored on the Steam servers. But it'd be better if you get confirmation from a dev.

Ok, I saw a steam transaction on my account details so that might conclude my question, it had the skin bundle and extinction together below a box entitled, "steam transactions" but I just wanted to make sure... Thanks for the help guys greatly appreciated. I hope to see you all in game soon maybe...

Hi, sorry for refresh this old topic but I'm new here & I have a question.
    Is this transfer dlc still works or it's too late?

I redeemed PC 3 months ago & play some time
    2 days ago I redeemed PC:E
    today I redeemed all 9 dlc for PC
    & I still download PC:E (f* internet..)

Will I get this DLC in my PC:E when I launch it first?

I hope that launch means start exe for the 1st time not redeemed key or starting download right??
    I still have 0h in my PC:E stats ;P

Or maybe time for transfer dlc past away last year or something?

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sochotruhi View Post
    Is this transfer dlc still works or it's too late?
    The DLC transfer is still active, it's a one-time thing of course. You should see the DLC skins in your inventory upon first launch of the game if your internet connection is working, it needs to connect to the economy server to verify I believe so the transfer shouldn't take effect until you actually boot the game up.

I'm afraid it doesn't work for me....
    I run game yesterday but I can't find skin from PC in PC:E ....

When exactly this connection to economy server starts? maybe when key is redeemed or maybe when requesting download game files..

@edit:
    I checked my inventory & steam market place & I'm 100% sure that I didn't get anything.. I have found all 29 original items at marketplace but not in my Inventory..

Please can someone from the PC:E team can check my transfer or inventory at backend in the free time? I will be very, very grateful

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287983822

Quote Originally Posted by sochotruhi View Post
    I'm afraid it doesn't work for me....
    I run game yesterday but I can't find skin from PC in PC:E ....

When exactly this connection to economy server starts? maybe when key is redeemed or maybe when requesting download game files..

@edit:
    I checked my inventory & steam market place & I'm 100% sure that I didn't get anything.. I have found all 29 original items at marketplace but not in my Inventory..

Please can someone from the PC:E team can check my transfer or inventory at backend in the free time? I will be very, very grateful
    Player "CMA"
    Might want to add a link to your Steam Profile to make it easier for the devs
    You Ain't Much If You Ain't Dutch! Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/allyslayernl If you wish to add me to Steam: theslayernl

ok, done :P

Thread Information