Close

3RX server rules and feed back

3RX the longest running server in primal carnage.

Server Rules:

"Personally, I hate rules." -Gspat

No RP'ing or playing as "Friendly on the kill server

No excessive swearing/racial slurs/bad mouthing of other players.

No cheating. Period.

No trolling or "ptrolling". This includes both flying humans to inaccessible places and taking requests to do so.

No requesting to be flown to inaccessible places.

If you find yourself flown intentionally to an inaccessible place, try to get down immediately. If this is impossible, suicide yourself. You may, however, kill the player that put you there first (if possible).

If you end up at an inaccessible place due to a carno hit or the ptera being shot/exhausted, you have every right to be there... enjoy.

Speak English in the chat. If you are having issues within the game, speaking English will ensure that everyone in the game can help you if they are able.

If you are using a different language and using it to your advantage concerning the game-play, don't this IS considered cheating and will result in a ban.

There is no such thing as a "friendly" on this server. If you don't want to kill the other team... Please find a server more appropriate to the game-style you'd like to play. There are other servers for that kind of thing. It is highly suggested you use them for that purpose.

In-game complaints about lag will result in a kick. This is to help you find a closer, faster responding server. If you're lagging because of a specific map, or you're hardware is less than optimal, please voice your complaint/opinion about that issue on these forums.

If you are kicked from the server, you can return immediately. Banned players that want to return to the server should post here in this thread.

If an Admin is dealing/has dealt with a player, do not interfere. DO NOT RESPOND FOR OTHER PEOPLE - EVEN AT THEIR REQUEST. This is the single most contentious issue we have been having besides RP'ing (Playing as friendly).

The Steam Group Forums for this server are, as of now, officially defunct. Only admin forums remain. The group will remain, but will now be more "social" and no longer be used as it was after today.

A Few Words About Warnings

Reading the rules for the server is your first warning about how to act in the server. If you are kicked "without warning", come back in and ask politely why. If you continue the same actions, expect that you will get banned.

Dumping out of the server is not a valid method to stop a ban from happening. You can/will get banned if seen on the server again.

Repeat offenders will not necessarily get a warning.

Warnings carry over from round to round.

Offenses and their repercussions:

-Excessive swearing: Warning and/or kick, followed by ban
    -Playing as friendly: Warning and/or kick or admin switch of your entire team to other team (now possible!) followed by ban
    -Excessive arguing with an admin: Warning and/or kick, disabling of chat, followed by ban
    -Not responding to an Admin when directly addressed: Kick
    -Threatening to hack server/admin/another player: Ban
    -Use of cheats: Ban
    -tea bagging: warning, kick, ban (it counts as trolling and will not be tolerated here)

The following has been temporarily lifted, it is being left here as a placeholder... It is still expected that you follow the rules.

A password has been assigned for the server. By using it, you agree you have understood, and agree to follow the rules posted above!

The password to get onto the server is "irtr" (without the quotes, of course!). It's an abbreviation of "I Read The Rules". Which the admins fully expect you have done.

Admins List:

gspat
    Draco Wyverex
    hosko100
    K!LLER4H!RE
    Evan Chojnowski (RooK)

Banned Players List:

any and all confirmed hackers.

SERVERS ARE NOT UP AT THIS TIME
    servers will most likely be up after re-code. when more info on them is gathered you all will be notified.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    3RX the longest running server in primal carnage.
    Server Rules:
    "Personally, I hate rules." -Gspat
    Is this some failed attemp at irony? How could you "hate" rules when you literally have a wall of text telling people how they should play to be worthy of playing on your server? Also i doubt the community has already forgotten the only one who seems to hate rules on RX is "K!LLER4H!RE".

we all have a rule somewhere we hate, not talking specifically about the servers rules. and why do you say he hates the rules for 3rx? he follows them and kicks who doesn't.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

we all have a rule somewhere we hate, not talking specifically about the servers rules. and why do you say he hates the rules for 3rx? he follows them and kicks who doesn't.
    I see, its just that i find that "I hate rules." thing quite unnecessary and even arrogant since people are forced to abide by them if they wanna play on the server, knowing the owner´s opinion on them is irrelevant. About the K!LLER4H!RE thing, he used to be the worst server admin around PC, not only abusing his admin but also using it to target on specific players and some of the Primal Games teams, theres also other stuff around that would have got him demoted anywhere theres a bit of common sence, players show evidence to server owner yet he still ignored everything and the server became quite infamous in the past. At the end -Gspat is the server owner and he can do whatever he likes with it, but as a player i will evade joining that server as possible if that "K!LLER4H!RE " guy is still around.

i know he would kick players who didn't abide by the rules. that was a month or two before the server stopped popping up due to gspat being busy irl. i'm sure he has changed his attitude since then. and instead of downing the server as a whole for one abusive admin i would suggest private messaging gspat about admins in particular. so other than all that with killer for hire, and stating your opinion about whats said in the thread, what was your actual view of the server? because that's the only reason one should comment on here.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

what was your actual view of the server? because that's the only reason one should comment on here.
    It wasn´t good, too much unnecessary rules trying to make people take a casual game more seriously than they should and it was the first server to start unbalancing the game by having always 3 rex and disabling autobalance.

they did change the auto-balance. and rexs were limited. the rules we have now are to promote balance and to keep trolling and disrespect to a minimum. the 3rx you last played on was probably in its early stages of being a server. when its re-opened after 2.0 those problems will only be problems of the past.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

I keep questioning myself about when it was the last time this server was even online. Yes, the server use to be fun to play on back in the early days of this game (apart from the huge flame-wars, and non-stop arguments that went on about * cough * K!LLER4H!IRE * cough *, and his abusive admin behavior. But, before we go any further, we don't know if this server will even be revived once the re-code comes out. Even the steam group is dead, or barely any activity if you could say that.
    I'm just stating my own opinion that's all but I wouldn't really know for sure.

i talked to gspat. he said if he has to buy the game again hes giving up. so if he doesn't get it free i will buy it for him. I'm not about to let this server die. i just became admin like a month before it stopped going up.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

i talked to gspat. he said if he has to buy the game again hes giving up. so if he doesn't get it free i will buy it for him. I'm not about to let this server die. i just became admin like a month before it stopped going up.
    You could always host it for him if he doesn't get the game.

i could. i do have another computer and a friend who can help me set up a server for free. not a bad idea
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Speak English in the chat. If you are having issues within the game, speaking English will ensure that everyone in the game can help you if they are able.

could an administrator remove this thread?
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Thread Information