Close
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    It looks more like an update
    Well, it is a update but the game has a new name and there is talks about pre ordering and beta and so on.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

That is a quilled Novaraptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Because an entirely new company has taken the helm on development of Primal Carnage (and the entire game has been rebuilt from the ground up) its been decided that we're going to be launching this as a new game in conjunction with the PS4 announce. Also, because it's a new company, it must be on a new Steam App ID as well.

This game is an entirely new game and will cost money. However, over the next few days we'll be having massive giveaways and promotions that will make this change hardly any inconvenience to our long-time fans!

More and more news coming guys
    Too bad it's an entire new game. I have faith in you though when you say it'll hardly be an inconvenience.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Because an entirely new company has taken the helm on development of Primal Carnage (and the entire game has been rebuilt from the ground up) its been decided that we're going to be launching this as a new game in conjunction with the PS4 announce. Also, because it's a new company, it must be on a new Steam App ID as well.

This game is an entirely new game and will cost money. However, over the next few days we'll be having massive giveaways and promotions that will make this change hardly any inconvenience to our long-time fans!

I really hope I can get the new game through this promotion! T ^ T Cause I don't want any new PC downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    It looks more like an update
    Wait till you see the beta.

will we be able to buy skins like people can buy stuff freely in the tf2 market? if so i can finally complete my skin collection.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

When will the steam page be up?

And will people who get the game through the giveaway's also be getting the volcano spino skin?

This is not a new game.

Orion tried to change its name 3 times, but even they did not have the balls to demand more money for it. You cannot just take your old game, update it, and demand old users to buy it again... I mean, sure, if you are not replacing the old one, that is legal, but it would probably be one of the shadiest moves I have ever seen a game developer make.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.

new game noooooooooo D: anyway I hope I can be able to get the game via the promotions and giveaway. still sad that its going to be released as an entire different game .

That is a quilled Novaraptor.
    Just as long as feather butt is in there, I'm fine

Quote Originally Posted by Trisdino View Post
    This is not a new game.

Orion tried to change its name 3 times, but even they did not have the balls to demand more money for it. You cannot just take your old game, update it, and demand old users to buy it again... I mean, sure, if you are not replacing the old one, that is legal, but it would probably be one of the shadiest moves I have ever seen a game developer make.
    Don't knock it until you try it.

Steam page is up.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/321360

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Don't knock it until you try it.

Steam page is up.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/321360
    how much is it going to cost?

THANK GOD! THE SPINO HAS A NEW SKIN! FINALLY!

But still not sure what's going on with the pre-order thingy XD

I am not saying it will be bad, hell, it probably wont.

But I already bought it. You already removed every single donator perk that I payed for over the course of the last year, and now you are going to make me buy the game again? I am sorry if I am slightly miffed at this point, but if you can literally remove every single thing we pay for, I do not know how to trust you.

Thread Information