Close
    I'm kinda upset about the fact that this isn't the long awaited 2.0 update, but instead a new game that we have to purchase ~_~
    I mean sure there is probably many more stuff added but that just dissapoints me with how they needed to make a new game for that while all this time we were expecting an update to fix the primal carnage with have right now.

But I guess I'll have to get this in some sale or giveaway.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Because an entirely new company has taken the helm on development of Primal Carnage (and the entire game has been rebuilt from the ground up) its been decided that we're going to be launching this as a new game in conjunction with the PS4 announce. Also, because it's a new company, it must be on a new Steam App ID as well.

This game is an entirely new game and will cost money. However, over the next few days we'll be having massive giveaways and promotions that will make this change hardly any inconvenience to our long-time fans!

More and more news coming guys
    So wait, though it's an entirely new game, there will be giveaways to existing PC owners? Don't get me wrong, If I had to I'd be down to preorder the heck out of this game. But it'd be nice if existing owners get the game and beta access. Awesome work PC Team!

This is, once again, not a new game. It is just the recode. Nothing has changed, everything at display is as promised, but they decided we should buy their game again.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiloOfSunlight View Post
    So wait, though it's an entirely new game, there will be giveaways to existing PC owners? Don't get me wrong, If I had to I'd be down to preorder the heck out of this game. But it'd be nice if existing owners get the game and beta access. Awesome work PC Team!
    ya it would be nice for us people who got the old game who preordered the old game and get this one for free would be awesome. I hope that's the case :/

Quote Originally Posted by Trisdino View Post
    This is, once again, not a new game. It is just the recode. Nothing has changed, everything at display is as promised, but they decided we should buy their game again.
    You make it sound like a evil thing. It takes a ton of effort to do this kind of thing, and they need to be paid. Sure it's a little unexpected, but in the end, it is their choice.

The only thing that bothers me about this is, is that the old PC will now probably be abandoned.

But really excited for Extinction and 10 November is already really soon.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

I really want in on that beta too. this just looks amazing.

So wait, I, for example, who haven't been with this community for very long, compared to other members here, will have to buy PCE? Or am I just getting this whole message wrong? Or will everyone who currently own PC get PCE for free? Because I sort of get the message, from your website, that in order to Pre Order PCE you want us to go pick up PC on the Steam store.

Edit: WELL NEVER MIND THEN

Steakosaurus
    So it's just the same game with some extra stuff...

will our skins we bought for the old pc carry over? or do i have to re-buy all of them?
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Cnicko View Post
    So wait, I, for example, who haven't been with this community for very long, compared to other members here, will have to buy PCE? Or am I just getting this whole message wrong? Or will everyone who currently own PC get PCE for free? Because I sort of get the message, from your website, that in order to Pre Order PCE you want us to go pick up PC on the Steam store.
    I'm confused too. We'll have to see what the PC team says.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    So it's just the same game with some extra stuff...
    Honestly, it's an improvement over the previous game.

Quote Originally Posted by DiloOfSunlight View Post
    You make it sound like a evil thing. It takes a ton of effort to do this kind of thing, and they need to be paid. Sure it's a little unexpected, but in the end, it is their choice.
    They broke the game, they have a responsibility to fix it. Perhaps, if they updated the old game with the new engine and bug fixes, while making all the new content DLC, I would begrudgingly accept it, but that they will not even fix the product they sold, after breaking it themselves, no, that is unacceptable.

And yeah, it is an improvement... it is not broken. But I wont pay for a bloody bug fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    will our skins we bought for the old pc carry over? or do i have to re-buy all of them?
    They did say they would be carried over and I assume that still stands.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisdino View Post
    I am not saying it will be bad, hell, it probably wont.

But I already bought it. You already removed every single donator perk that I payed for over the course of the last year, and now you are going to make me buy the game again? I am sorry if I am slightly miffed at this point, but if you can literally remove every single thing we pay for, I do not know how to trust you.
    This applies to EVERYONE, not just YOU, Tris.

Apoc has already addressed this.

Remember guys, more news is coming.

Also I just started up the Give-away!

Thread Information