Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyGecko View Post
    Sure thing dude, should be done overnight
    Fantastic! I look forward to seeing it

Yes, I enjoy taking requests.
    Here's another model, for use in Skyrim and ZT2
    -image-
    Wow! Love the detail, so it is going to be in skyrim as a mod? Also what software do you use?

I import the models between Blender and Sculptrris. And yes it's made for Skyrim. Also Thanks!

I import the models between Blender and Sculptrris. And yes it's made for Skyrim. Also Thanks!
    Wow that is great! And it's no problem. Will you be sharing the files? So far their has only been one raptor model but it was too cartoonish/scaly for my liking ehehe. Although I don't want to be too nosy. ^^
    And ah I see. I really want to try it out too. When did you start working on your models? I'd also love to help you with them if I can in any way.

These are pretty good! Nice work, dude.

Everywhere and no where at the same time.
    These are pretty nice models!
    Inventory| Profile| DeviantArt |Too much fun Celebratin' the nom nom

Quote Originally Posted by luclie View Post
    Wow that is great! And it's no problem. Will you be sharing the files? So far their has only been one raptor model but it was too cartoonish/scaly for my liking ehehe. Although I don't want to be too nosy. ^^
    And ah I see. I really want to try it out too. When did you start working on your models? I'd also love to help you with them if I can in any way.
    I started around August and was lucky to have a friend who's also friends with some of the Saurian crew with some experience.
    Yeah I'll release the modes publicly. I'm ready and willing to answer questions, accept help, ect.

Sorry they weren't done when I said they would be, I got hit with a lot more homework than I expected.

Banned
    Sorry they weren't done when I said they would be, I got hit with a lot more homework than I expected.
    It's okay take as much time as you need no rush

Yeah, after all, we aren't even paying for this, and great things take time.
    Smarter than the average bear. Steam Profile (friend me if you dare ): http://steamcommunity.com/id/49085439/

Take your time! It's your spare time you're doing this in, and homework is very important, don't worry!
    And that's very kind of you to release the models.

Edit: And thank you for telling me about those 3D modelling programs! I just made my first model, it was pretty fun.

Buitreraptor request done.

Teeth will be added in Blender
    Still working on the OC request

Buitreraptor request done.

Teeth will be added in Blender
    Still working on the OC request
    Thanks! It looks beautiful!
    Also, just as a side-note if you choose to pursue this model further, Buitreraptor could fold its wings against its body.
    Smarter than the average bear. Steam Profile (friend me if you dare ): http://steamcommunity.com/id/49085439/

Thanks! I'll continue working on it
    As for my raptor, I threw it into Zoo Tycoon, which has the same model format as Skyrim which makes it a great testing ground for creatures in motion.
    Here it is, me testing out it's bugs

Still PLENTY to fix, in the meantime I'm tweaking the requested OC.

Thanks! I'll continue working on it
    As for my raptor, I threw it into Zoo Tycoon, which has the same model format as Skyrim which makes it a great testing ground for creatures in motion.
    Here it is, me testing out it's bugs

Still PLENTY to fix, in the meantime I'm tweaking the requested OC.
    It looks great! I love the animation and the model! I guess to improve the animation you could lift the 'back or bum area a little and the base of the neck so the spine is more in line, so the body is more horizontal I guess.

It's seriously amazing though! I'm looking forward to this hehe

Thread Information