Close
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Everywhere and no where at the same time.
    I love your MAP parts o3o
    Inventory| Profile| DeviantArt |Too much fun Celebratin' the nom nom

Bubblegum why you gotta be so mean?

Quote Originally Posted by USSTalladega View Post
    Bubblegum why you gotta be so mean?
    Because they had to give him such an innocent nickname. Now he seeks his revenge.

DeviantART ["Naegi-kun..."] Steam

Well, that makes sense then. XD

In the jurassic, watching this computer the humans gave me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentCicada View Post
    Because they had to give him such an innocent nickname. Now he seeks his revenge.
    I lol'd

Anyways,

asdfghjkl;

I LOVE YOUR ANIMATIONS

"Those dang T-rex wanna-be class players!"

Thank you everyone for your kind words ;o; they really inspire me to keep animating~

So um here is my favorite character ever...

I love this character so much you do not even know.
    Her name is Hanyuu and you've probably seen her from my avatars/signatures X3 She is from Higurashi .3. A horror anime about friendship and with a super plotline of power (this isn't even the full extent of the plot either)

In advance I'd like to apologize for how weird this post will probably seem later on, but when it's 1 AM and I'm on a Higurashi-rush everything goes weird XD
    If you watched the videos though you get a cookie. Promise they're not the horror scenes, the first is a funny clip the second is an AMV that kind of I guess 'hints' at the main plotline.

Okay I'm leaving you with my nerdyness but if you like anime this is a really good one. It's pretty much the anime people think of when someone mentions horror anime, however it's often poorly shown as just blood, psychoticness, laughter, and random cute scenes. It's so much more than that though~
    *flies away*

Question. Does she have a body or is she an inexplicable giant floating bloody head?
    Yes, that was a reference.
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!

Quote Originally Posted by Bananchorhynchops View Post
    Question. Does she have a body or is she an inexplicable giant floating bloody head?
    Yes, that was a reference.
    Unfortunately her body fell off when I was drawing her. So she used to have a body. But then I didn't draw it.

Okey, other things now o3o
    First, art:

SECOND, and more importantly, I opened my MAP/PMV!
    Here's some info in a nut shell, but you must read the actual rules if you're interested.
    Check it out if you're interested in joining, or curious about what it is:
    I'm hosting a MAP/PMV, and wondering if anyone would like to join it. MAP means multi animator project, PMV means picture music video. Don't turn it down though because you can't animate or you don't think your art is good enough, I have very simple requirements for this and want to encourage anyone to join :3 it's a fun little collab-like thing, and it even serves as good practice. Additionally, please note animation is in no way required for this. Art is required, not animation though xD only if you want to, do you have to animate.
    DeviantART Link (recommended, has a tad more info)
    Youtube Link
    If you want to sign up, you can do it in the comments section on either one of those links or even here if you want. Or you can PM me. PLEASE completely read the rules though. It's required x10.
    Have questions? Please ask.
    Need help? I'll happily help :3
    If you want to sign up but aren't sure how to video edit or something I can try and talk you through it/provide what help I can.
    //My anxiety decided to rise by 50% today so I've been reluctant to post this ._.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentCicada View Post
    First, art:
    I really like this picture. It just reminds me of someone trying to find their way in the world.

Also, I have a friend at school who isn't on these forums but is on deviantart, and I might convince her to share her art! I would post her drawings here but I don't know if I have permission. I'll ask her if she wants to join your PMV.
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!

I really like this picture. It just reminds me of someone trying to find their way in the world.

Also, I have a friend at school who isn't on these forums but is on deviantart, and I might convince her to share her art! I would post her drawings here but I don't know if I have permission. I'll ask her if she wants to join your PMV.
    Thanks!

Art stuff nowww:

Basically my child

Animation preview for one of my parts for the MAP! (which is still open!)

And finally I made an OC to go with my screen name 'SilentCicada' XD

She is a Cicada-Dragon thing and is able to switch between a Cicada and dragon form.

I like the colors. They go nicely together.

Bad news, while my friend loves art, her mind is blank when it comes to PEMVs or the MAP, so she seems uninterested.

Maybe if I send the link she will understand what it is but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere so far.

Also, if I may ask, what are some animes you like? I've never watched a horror anime before so I was wondering if you could give me a suggestion

Bad news, while my friend loves art, her mind is blank when it comes to PEMVs or the MAP, so she seems uninterested.

Maybe if I send the link she will understand what it is but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere so far.

Also, if I may ask, what are some animes you like? I've never watched a horror anime before so I was wondering if you could give me a suggestion
    It's fine if she doesn't want to join :3

Huehuehue, I can give you several horror anime suggestions >:3
    Anyways, the anime I've seen (I haven't seen too many, so the list won't be long, but I have enjoyed all of them xD) are:
    Higurashi, Mirai Nikki, Akame Ga Kill, Elfen Lied, Angel Beats, Attack On Titan, Ookami Kakushi, H2O ~Footprints In The Sand~, Sword Art Online, and Dangan Ronpa. I'm also 'currently' (meaning I've started them and plan to finish them, but I take forever to) watching Log Horizon, Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, and Inu X Boku SS.
    In bold are the ones can be classified as horror, mainly due to blood/gore.

If you want a good horror anime I always recommend giving Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni a shot, it's my favorite anime and the first season is packed with horror and confusion (for the viewer). The second season is where everything gets explained, and there's less horror, but it really ties everything together and gives you all the feels (the second season is called Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai)

Do you hear that guys? It's the sound of ANOTHER MAP PART

You can see what MAPs I'm in/a percentage of how much I have done of that part here.

And art!

Thank you for your time.

Looks awesome!

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

Thread Information