Close
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mesozoica

Mesozoica

"Have you ever wanted to build your very own Jurassic Park? Well now you can and even customize everything." Feel free to check the facebook page for more updates
    https://www.facebook.com/mesozoicagame

Teaser trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbOYtGbINJY

Spinosaurus model

Mosasaurus

Hmmm, this doesn't even look that bad. I might keep an eye on this to see where it goes.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Well, they clearly aren't going for accuracy, but it looks interesting...

I dunno, I mean besides the Spino head crest and and the paddle shape of the mosasaur's tail those models look fairly accurate to me, I'd assume it's just a little bit of creative touch.
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

Looks like they mixed the accurate and non-accurate designs to make something 'cool' looking

There isn't much of this game for now, but I'll keep my eye on this
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Quote Originally Posted by RahuStalker View Post
    I dunno, I mean besides the Spino head crest and and the paddle shape of the mosasaur's tail those models look fairly accurate to me, I'd assume it's just a little bit of creative touch.
    There's the JP-style raptors in the trailer too, as well as the Spino's tail plates and bizarre head structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wallace View Post
    There's the JP-style raptors in the trailer too, as well as the Spino's tail plates and bizarre head structure.
    Yeah I saw the trailer raptors and pointed out the crest on the head of the spino. But for the tail, I'm sure that's just scales like a croc's tail (I'm sure that's what it indended to resemble), and so I ask what makes them inaccurate exactly? As far as I know there's be nothing standing for it or against it, it just seems like an interesting take on the creative freedom we have on the animal.

Head crest aside the Spino is probably the most accurate design they have so far.
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

Oh don't worry about the raptors, there will be a feathered option for many of the dinosaurs based on your genetic modification in-game.

"Customize everything".

I really like that idea... let's players use whatever version of the creature they want, wether it would be an accurate representation of the animal, movie monster or a mix of both. That was actually one of the reasons why I was so excited for Extinction, when I heard about the "feather slider" that we have yet to hear anything from, and are unlikely to be added at all.

Eitherway, I hope they can just take their time with this game and dont release it at the same time as the other dino-park builders that have been revealed.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Is this game going to be like JPOG and Prehistori kingdom? Sure the modles of the spino and mososaur look nice but to be honest i'm not into tycoon games like that so I will look back here from tiem to time but I'm not interested really.

They revealed their T. rex overnight, which looks pretty decent.

So far, whenever I've seen people compare these guys with PK, Mesozica devs seem to have true-blood sportsmanship. I respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangea View Post
    So far, whenever I've seen people compare these guys with PK, Mesozica devs seem to have true-blood sportsmanship. I respect that.

Mind if I ask what do you mean?

This looks promising, no doubt. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediSpectre117 View Post

Mind if I ask what do you mean?
    Whenever they were compared to Prehistoric Kingdom, the Mesozoica devs actually wish them good luck with their project, I consider that good sportsmanship.

That T-Rex reminds me of Evolve's Goliath. :V

Looks really nice anyway, looking forward to it.

Thread Information