Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfDarkness View Post
    Interesting... I was playing with my friends that are Overwatching in CS:Go (they got exp award for guessing right) and they said he is aimbotting , thats why i am asking.
    Nah, he just used to be really good at 'quickscoping' and 'noscoping' in COD and It probably carried over to here somehow.

Sorry for discussion. :P

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

A reminder. Aimbotting guarantees that almost every shot hits. I have observed the player in question miss a few times, but still manage to skill out the hits. Its all about timing and how quick you are to react. The fine chap in question does NOT aimbot. Consider this testimony on Hem's side.

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

To be fair, this "fine chap" was caught hacking on PC 1.3, so its not like any suspicions on him are totally unjustified.

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Is it possible to Aimbot in this game? If yes i will post a video about (Damge)Oswald or most known (Damge)Lone Dinosaur aimbotting.

Please answer quickly because i will have to upload it to youtube, Ty.
    I'm pretty sure its possible. Post the video and we will see.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Primal News (Hemlock) View Post
    You do realize that he doesn't aimbot right? If you spectate him you would know that.
    Once Beaty posts the video we will see if its true.

He was hacking in the original so he is probably hacking here too. Once a hacker always a scum.
    Sorry for discussion.

Over 100 kills and just 4 deaths, plus he can hit a bunny hopping dilo on the head. He probably is aimbotting.

Yeah, he is aimbotting. I was in a match with that guy.

Is it possible to Aimbot in this game? If yes i will post a video about (Damge)Oswald or most known (Damge)Lone Dinosaur aimbotting.

Please answer quickly because i will have to upload it to youtube, Ty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senoba View Post
    WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVE SOMEONE IS HACKING:
    VIDEO EVIDENCE!
    And as for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Senoba View Post
    DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE REPORTING OR DEFENDING YOURSELF. NO OFF-TOPIC POSTS OR CHATTER. ALL SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED.
    This thread is for server admins and owners to have a reference of all known hackers so server admins can ban them. This will help keep Primal Carnage a better place to play for everyone.
    Consider this a Warning.

Very sorry if this counts as discussion, but the one account in the highly suspicious list doesn't go anywhere.
    Last edited by John Jurgo; 09-21-2015 at 08:19 AM. Reason: y u gotta kno?

Quote Originally Posted by crockodille View Post
    And as for everyone else

Consider this a Warning.

Yes i knew the rules crockodille, i just dont want to post a video without knowing something exists, sorry.

I unfortunately couldnt edit the video, i sent this to my friend because he told me he would edit it but thnaks Skype he couldnt sent me the edited one.

so ,

Watch 0:17 , 0:42 , 1:27 , 1:58 , 4:18 , 5:01 and the last watch between 7:08-7:23

Like i said , He IS a suspect and i post this video for learning if he is a hacker.

1.He always plays as Scientist and Pathfinder and HARDLY EVER plays as Pyro and Commando.
    2. He always prefers Laid Back Gaming's server and NEVER EVER plays as Dinosaurs.
    3. his score is always like 85 kills 5 deaths, 94 kills 4 deaths or even 2 deaths.

keep these in your mind while deciding about him.

Thanks.
    I wish i could save you again, Al Mir...

Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.

This guy was speedhacking on Laid Back Gaming. Apparently someone alerted an admin, but he didn't show up so I started to record.
    I opened his steam profile near the end of the video, but because of the way I had the recording set up it didn't pick it up. I took a screenshot of his profile however.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122320997

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoraptyrex View Post
    This guy was speedhacking on Laid Back Gaming. Apparently someone alerted an admin, but he didn't show up so I started to record.
    I opened his steam profile near the end of the video, but because of the way I had the recording set up it didn't pick it up. I took a screenshot of his profile however.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122320997

Here's the video that i recorded her speedhacking, I also reported her to Admin (drunken_drake if anyone would report someone you can add him) and she will be banned from the server when they restart it.

EDIT; I just uploaded the video so it has a very bad quality right now
    Last edited by Senoba; 11-27-2015 at 08:26 PM. Reason: added info about the vid
    I wish i could save you again, Al Mir...

i found one of those bots that auto look around and bite

Last edited by Senoba; 11-27-2015 at 08:27 PM.

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Also caught Sweetheart {K} speed hacking on EU#1. Ban ID here: BannedIDs=(Uid=(A=162055269,B=17825793))

And ofc the steam profile:

DarthOnaga i can't see your video, what it this ? And i see too Enishi speed hacking

there you have it. though I've made a fatal error and will have to upload another video later or a screen shot containing his profile from in game. I thought bandicam would pick it up if i opened it while recording but I guess not. anyway yeah. longtime hacker finally caught. his has his speed set to a very low setting though, so he doesn't appear to be zipping about. but if you analyze closely you can see it.
    before this is dismissed as me being butt-hurt or crazy. I'd like to point out roguekiller was a long time hacker. I reported him before and no one noticed that he used hacks. (or they did and didn't ban him for whatever reason) he got away with it for a whole year before he was eventually caught by someone else and banned.
    here is his profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/MetalDemon4487
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Also caught Sweetheart {K} speed hacking on EU#1. Ban ID here: BannedIDs=(Uid=(A=162055269,B=17825793))

And ofc the steam profile:

Oh I remember this person now, I owned them in a freeroam server like 3 months ago and they rage quit afterwards. XD
    Last edited by Senoba; 11-27-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    snip

there you have it. though I've made a fatal error and will have to upload another video later or a screen shot containing his profile from in game. I thought bandicam would pick it up if i opened it while recording but I guess not. anyway yeah. longtime hacker finally caught. his has his speed set to a very low setting though, so he doesn't appear to be zipping about. but if you analyze closely you can see it.
    before this is dismissed as me being butt-hurt or crazy. I'd like to point out roguekiller was a long time hacker. I reported him before and no one noticed that he used hacks. (or they did and didn't ban him for whatever reason) he got away with it for a whole year before he was eventually caught by someone else and banned.
    here is his profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/MetalDemon4487
    Evan all I see here is you feeding two scientist who know how to dodge. As a Carno and rex you basically walk at them and let them kill you, and then as a raptor you don't jump at all, of course they're going to hit you. Just because you didn't react fast enough does not mean these scientists are hackers. They were moving at pretty regular speed, and neither was moving faster than the other.
    I want a strong independent tranq rifle that don't need no scope #AntiDolt

Thread Information