Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P.

R.I.P.

PCPW.

Primal Carnage Pounce Whiners.

Extinction FtW.

Frak yeah!

is this downing those who pounce spam? those who think it should be removed? or those who rightfully think it should be balanced?
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    is this downing those who pounce spam? those who think it should be removed? or those who rightfully think it should be balanced?
    People who complain about the pounce, I'd assume.

well I've been playing long enough to know they have every right to complain. its being changed with a charge up for a reason.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Banned
    Idiots going into a spacker attack over pounce xD LMFAO. The pounce was very helpful, thanks LWM.

I hope people stop complaining about pounce when Extinction comes out. I just want to play the game without seeing people whine. It's annoying. Too bad they will probably just find something else to whine about.

Haha, I though it was going to be about the original Primal Carnage xD

Cheers!

R.I.P pounce spammers as well
    R.I.P. David Bowie

This reminds me. I'm going to make Youtube videos soon and since PK isn't out yet. I was going to start with PC. My first planned episode, raptor pounce only! Muhahaha. I'm evil.

Banned
    Well pounce spamming can be annoying but...

ITS ALSO FUN TO FEAST ON THE TEARS OF PRO PLAYERS AS YOU POUNCE THEM OVER AND OVER! HAHAHAHAH!
    i'm so evil...

Never really understood why people complain about pouncers. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, it's your fault you decided to run off all on your own and put yourself in the predicament of being pounced. I've never seen raptors pounce into a group of people, though maybe that's just because I hang out in severs where people know not to do that. Shrug. I also see a lot of bad pouncers. You know the kind, right? Don't line up their pounces. Miss x2. Die. Good times!

I just feel that if you whine about being pounced and call someone a noob for it (seriously? People still use noob? I mean, come on. It's 2014.) then perhaps you need to play something else for a little while so you can really see some terrible mechanics. Frankly, pounce is a good mechanic and it's not exactly easy to "abuse" or "spam". I mean, you get 2 pounce chances before your stamina is just zilch and you're dead.

tl;dr: git gud

GMT +0 | FC: 2766 - 8676 - 0830

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    Never really understood why people complain about pouncers. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, it's your fault you decided to run off all on your own and put yourself in the predicament of being pounced.
    Except for, you know, when you have no choice because the spawn system is ♥♥♥♥. Unlike the rex, you can't escape from the packs of them either.
    I've never seen raptors pounce into a group of people, though maybe that's just because I hang out in severs where people know not to do that. Shrug.
    Servers like that exist? Every game I play have tons of the little dumbasses pouncing into groups.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoBear View Post
    Except for, you know, when you have no choice because the spawn system is ♥♥♥♥. Unlike the rex, you can't escape from the packs of them either.
    Okay, I can understand being annoyed by that. I suppose the thought process is the same, though. You're alone so you're viewed as an easier kill and it's better to punish with the pounce. Can't really blame them for that. Can't quite have a little sign that says "I JUST SPAWNED, PLEASE ♥♥♥♥ OFF" float above you. :c

Quote Originally Posted by DinoBear View Post
    Servers like that exist? Every game I play have tons of the little dumbasses pouncing into groups.
    Apparently, yes! I presume that there's differences in EU and US servers. Similar to how TF2 servers work. Hm. Food for thought.

GMT +0 | FC: 2766 - 8676 - 0830

I mean, you get 2 pounce chances before your stamina is just zilch and you're dead.
    Or after you miss that second pounce, as most pouncers do, just run away. It's not like raptors are easy to hit on the run. Missing pounces isn't that easy, anyways, considering your hitbox is so huge.

Thread Information