92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Primal Carnage: Extinction

53 57.61%
  • Prinal Carnage V1.3

39 42.39%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PC:E Vs. 1.3

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post
    1.3 was a complete disaster compared to 1.2 and earlier and also compared to PCE. At the moment I find PCE's gameplay far more enjoyable than 1.3 ever did. While PCE still has it's flaws these will in fact be addresed in later patches because PCE has a future unlike 1.3 which will be left to rot in due time.
    I could not have said that better myself. Besides after EA were gonna get Acro, Cerato, Pachy and hopefully the adult dilo .

Right now, I'd say 1.3. Even though both sides had an extremely OP class, without them, the game was a lot more enjoyable.

I also liked it for the less fast-paced, casual gameplay, compared to the madhouse that is any round on PCE.

Everywhere and no where at the same time.
    I like both games a lot.... I cant choose... ;3;
    Inventory| Profile| DeviantArt |Too much fun Celebratin' the nom nom

Honestly, I'd say what they should do is roll PC 1.3 back to right before they screwed the dilo up. That way people who like that one better/don't have PC:E can at least enjoy the old PC in it's best state.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryosaur111 View Post
    Honestly, I'd say what they should do is roll PC 1.3 back to right before they screwed the dilo up. That way people who like that one better/don't have PC:E can at least enjoy the old PC in it's best state.
    that would remove cte and the premium skins from the game(which some have paid for). Those reasons alone problably wouldn't fly with reverb.

I will allways have a special place in my heart for original PC. 1.3 wasn't all that bad for me honestly, but I will say I prefer PCE to both!

PCE has it's quirks, but over all I feel it is a better execution than the previous versions. There are certain things I would like to see back in PCE however.

1: the two sniper scope modes.

2: the more fluid animations.

Those are the two majors ones for me. Obviously the game still has a lot of bugs that need addressing and will be as the devs keep patching the game. I am confident that when it comes time for official release, PCE will be far better than 1.3. Just my opinion though.
    If you base the majority of your knowledge on statistics, chances are I don't like you. :3

The camera angles and weird, fast paced gameplay or PC:E makes it totally unenjoyable for me. I love the more tense, hunter or hunted feel of 1.3, and I'd much rather deal with the OP tyrants and pounce-happy raptors in 1.3 than anything to do with PC:E.

The loot is cool sure, but having to play round after round and then when you finally get an item it's just an item you've already gotten at least 5 times is meh and doesn't make up for the poor gameplay.
    You're not afraid of the dark, are you?

Obviously extinction :P

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    PC is more enjoyable, but I play pc:e atm for loot. pc:e has pounce spamming raptors, while in PC you can't spam pounce that much.
    pc:e has 80x more lag than PC and it became even laggier after latest update. I hope they wont turn it into Teleporting and Pounce-Sliding loot Simulator.

I sometimes go to play Primal Carnage and enjoy the lag-free gameplay as a spino or Compy or whatever human/dino I play.

(Don't take this offensive, its just my opinion based on facts)

Yup, with PCE release I decided that OP raptors are far worse than the OP rexers of 1.3, because rexes at least can't get into buildings.

Even now PC 1.3 is still far superior to PCE in my eyes.

On the BS scale:
    1.3 Pathfinder >/= PC:E Raptor

Then there's also the fact that Docks, one of the 2 maps humans ever had a chance on, crashes every 5 seconds. Oh, and the dilo (perhaps commandos) being useless unless you are the best player in the match by far. Map exploits, too. For me, added lag as well. And the little fact that PC needed a new game to be stable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotyk View Post
    1.3 is an insult to what primal carnage was.

1.2 or earlier was better
    This ^

I am still waiting for what C1 will bring us and for the future of Extinction . I have lost so much hope in this game I am surprised I have some left . Who knows, this game may eventually top 1.3 . But for me, as of now, still sticking with 1.3 .

Minus the roleplay and skins, I hope this game does make it . We have been waiting forever and we where all very excited for this game to come out !

Still waiting for 1.4

I AM COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SHUT THE HELL UP
    The majority of the votes go to PC:E due to the skins most likely.

"It appears the game is over before it even begins."

Quote Originally Posted by Aliens218 View Post
    The majority of the votes go to PC:E due to the skins most likely.
    Modding possibilities swayed my vote here for PCE

Edit:
    IE: the team rocket mod
    Last edited by Cykotyk; 05-26-2015 at 06:41 PM.

In due time, some modders will come together to release their own updates for PC, which could create even more possibilities and reignite its potential.

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

Thread Information