Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I say Spinosaurus aswell,It's a unique theropod compared to other carnivorous dinosaurs,to me anyway

Deinonychus, Utahraptor, Velociraptor, Microraptor... I love my raptors! :3

Carnivores: Acrocanthosaurus, Saurophaganax, bistahieversor, deinonychus, spinosaurus, cryolophosaurus, dilophosaurus sinensis, hatzegopteryx.
    Herbivores: nasutoceratops, kosmoceratops, olorotitan, gyrposaurus, pentaceratops, ouranosaurus, parasaurolophus.

Mine's gonna have to be Allosaurus. That 33 foot dinosaur has always been my favorite, I have no idea how it started though. :lol:

Gonna settle this right now... I have the right to say 33 foot. People regard T.Rex as 40 foot even though that is just Sue, so I'll call Allosaurus 33 foot. (And just for you guys I'm leaving Epanteras out of the mix for now. Nobody knows where to put it.)

<3 Allosaurus mang.

Although.... Dilophosaurus has indeed risen up the ranks, thanks to Primal. :3 Dilophosaurus takes number 2.

I have a obvious love for Tyrannosaurus Rex. Ever since I was a kid and first laid my eyes upon Jurassic Park, I was just blown away by the gorgeous beast that is the T-rex. It's big, it's bad and it's got the cutest little arms ever :3

And just to counter that I have to say that my favourite herbivore is Therizinosaurus. There's just something incredibly lovely about a large herbivore with HUGE frickin claws that could scare off even the meanest of carnivores. Not to mention that after watching "Walking With Dinosaurs" I was completely sold at this special looking hebivore with such a cool name.

Oh I almost forgot. Sir Rex loves Giganotosaurus. Another big and badass carnivore. Spinosaurus is also a solid choice but T-rex will always be my number one XD

cryolophosaurus, is without a doubt my favorite

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus, of course. Then again, Utahraptors are love, Utahraptors are life. Diabloceratops, Dilophosaurus, Ouranosaurus, Amphicoelias, and Stegosaurus as well. Tapejara and Hatzegopteryx aren't considered dinosaurs, but I love them all the same.
    "The arrogance of Man is thinking that Nature is in our control...and not the other way around. Let them fight." -Ishiro Serizawa [deviantart]

The real spinosaurus, I dont now what to think of the new one.....dont like it
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

The new spino is the real spino

Real or not I still dont like it
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

"Real Spinosaurus".

Anyway, my favourite dinosaur would be probably one of the weirdest. Therizinosarus Cheloniformis. Weird guy, but I think that's why I love him so much.

GMT +0 | FC: 2766 - 8676 - 0830

My favourite carnivore will probably be T-Rex or Allosaurus and herbivore probably triceratops

My favorites are pretty much small-medium sized crested theropods like Dilophosaurus, Cryolophosaurus, Monolophosaurus etc. Carnotaurus and similair Abelisaurids are also among my favorites.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Dilophosaurus

Enough has been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadro View Post
    Dilophosaurus

Enough has been said.
    the dilo was DEFINITELY my favorite class before patch 1.3...now hes just so tedious to play cuz you have to roar nonstop :/ but now id have to say my favorite class to play is the carno. (my strat is to play as a raptor first, psych everyone out and switch to carno and just pummel everything i see)

Thread Information