Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jurgo View Post
    You can't even trade Primal Games Nova, can you?
    No you can't which is also why I don't know why he was whining

Lets see....I have a few actually on both ends of the spectrum. XD on one end-- Brimstone+alpha carno+alpha nova+ruby ovi+black ovi+alpha ptera+snow rex for falcon (considered it heavily but alas I love my falcon too much. >< might trade for the new blue feather butt though :P) -- on the other end--goggles+savage nova+frog carno for my falcon--

Also got a --sandy nova offer for my Alpha Dilo.--

those are the craziest ones I can think of off hand. X)
    If you base the majority of your knowledge on statistics, chances are I don't like you. :3

Um.. I've been asked by several people in game for me to just GIVE them my Alpha Nova. O_o

I haven't gotten any crazy trade offers that stand out to me. Mainly because my only notable skins I have are Ivory Tupa and Classic Feathered Novaraptor.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Craves that mineral Kaitou Cat♂'s Avatar
    Same as Bart since all I have that's good is the alpha carno and feathered raptor.. Guess the craziest ones would be are the people who offer a single common dupe or even more commonly, the people who ask if they can have it for free because they "don't have any skins or REALLY want the skin but don't have any money to pay for it".

Someone wanted me to give them an alpha carno for free, when I knew them for 2 days. :S
    Smarter than the average bear. Steam Profile (friend me if you dare ): http://steamcommunity.com/id/49085439/

I got a Ivory Tupa for my Magmatic Nova
    (nothing very special o-o)

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby-Talon View Post
    I got a Ivory Tupa for my Magmatic Nova
    (nothing very special o-o)
    I traded my Ivory Tupa for Magmatic Nova

Not an offer per se, but I think "You have a Classic Feathered, what do you need a Falcon for? Give it to me, please." fits anyway.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

Dishonored for...

Oh wait.

I *basically* got an Alpha Raptor and a Sandstorm Rex for a two Dino Crate #2:s though, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    I received from my friend a specialized KS festive sniper rifle and wrench for tf2 selling the rifle on the community market as of now.

7 ref (~0,84 cents) for my unusual taunt (worth over 100 euro)

Countless people wanting my brimstone for free.
    People exist to save themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnicko View Post
    Dishonored for...

Oh wait.

I *basically* got an Alpha Raptor and a Sandstorm Rex for a two Dino Crate #2:s though, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
    I'm honestly surprised that no one has taken you up on that copy of dishonored.

Craves that mineral Kaitou Cat♂'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alokoki :) View Post
    Someone wanted me to give them an alpha carno for free, when I knew them for 2 days. :S
    Seriously hate it when people do that because usually that's the only reason they added you.
    I typically un-add these types of people the moment they ask unless they're a good person even after being turned down and don't try asking again. Cuz really if they keep asking then it just feels like they're trying to stay on your good side in the hopes that you will cave and give them the thing.
    Last edited by Kaitou Cat♂; 04-22-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Man I get crazy requests everyday. On every server I'm always asked what skins I prefer using, Alpha Nova or Classic Feathered, usually I reply Classic but as soon as I do the random trades start.
    For example:
    1. Earthen Savage for my Alpha Nova
    2. Frog Carno for my Alpha Carno
    3. Lime Rex for Alpha Ptera
    etc.

And when I reply "Nope sorry, that's a poor trade on my side + (Long explanation of the market system)" the begging starts.
    Now I'm not one of those people who just instantly removes them from my friends list, cause I've got to know many people like this. But when they message you the next day with the same/slightly different trade without even a mention of "Hello, how are you?", I begin to get annoyed. Now I know my rep is probably the reason for this, I have been known to be generous on occasion I give out any duplicates I have, whether they be rare or not (Hell I gave out my Sandstorm Rex cause I was in a mood).

Back on Topic: If gotten some pretty crazy trades in TF2 before, often there the usual 'Pile of scrap' for an Unusual Hat, but occasional I've gotten theses trades where they want to give me their unusual for a common item. But I don't have the heart to accept it so it usually ends in a long explanation of why they shouldn't be doing what they're doing. But TF2 is renowned for being full of crazy trades like this.

Thread Information