Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    But TF2 is renowned for being full of crazy trades like this.
    "Can I get your unusual for one sec? I just want to make a screenshot and then you can have it back."
    Nuff said. It's not even funny anymore ._.
    People exist to save themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Cat View Post
    Seriously hate it when people do that because usually that's the only reason they added you.
    I typically un-add these types of people the moment they ask unless they're a good person even after being turned down and don't try asking again. Cuz really if they keep asking then it just feels like they're trying to stay on your good side in the hopes that you will cave and give them the thing.
    True dat. After all, if the other person is fortunate enough to be able to play PCE, why do they need to ask us for a free $20?
    When I was new, I never asked strangers for preposterous things.
    Smarter than the average bear. Steam Profile (friend me if you dare ): http://steamcommunity.com/id/49085439/

Green Longhorn Carno for my Alpha Carno .
    Alpha Carno was 55 TL and Green Longhorn was 0.10 TL (i dont know how much in dollars)

And an Agent Trapper for my Alpha Nova when it was worth 200 dollars
    I wish i could save you again, Al Mir...

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryosaur111 View Post
    I'm honestly surprised that no one has taken you up on that copy of dishonored.
    Well Dishonored was released back in 2012 so I don't think people really care about that game that much anymore.

Some idiot on Kaitou cat's Dino Vs dino server spammed the chat that he was offering stuff so i asked him what was he selling. He told me he was not selling anything so with my trusty admin powers I kicked him not going to tolerate morons who act like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp205 View Post
    Well Dishonored was released back in 2012 so I don't think people really care about that game that much anymore.
    Just because a game is old doesn't mean it's bad though. jpog It got GOTY god dammit. xD

I was on a server and someone looked at my inventory and saw a classy feather, alpha carno, and alpha ptera and they yelled something like: You rich kids always have better skins than others who play the game for fun! You should just give those away! I honestly laughed a good long while.

Another time, after I got my Unique alpha carno I got lots of offers like just a common or uncommon skin. It gets annoying.

Thanks so much to Inushiro for the AWESOME avatar!

1 DC2 for a Snow Rex.

Did the trade, and was $50 richer.

In Mr. Happy's natural habitat, with Cats
    I made a deal with someone back then~
    my Volcanic rex for his Floofbutt, and he agreed....later fnding out v rex isnt tradeable

oh and someone wants to buy my keys for 1 uncommon each O_O
    If you wanna trade, talk, be-friend, see me,hangout, just go ahead (^_^), I won't mind.
    ~http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121061032/

Falcon for free because I got it borrowed, so surely they can also have it for free. *facedesk*
    People exist to save themselves.

I recall one time when somebody had saw that I have an Alpha Carno, a Classic Feathered Nova and an Alpha Nova, he was begging for them and then asked me to lent them to him that he can borrow for a while. None of my rares will ever be for sale, and I will not do lenting at all just so people can have them for a while.

Also remembering another time when somebody offered a Sandstorm Ptera for my Alpha Carno, when I said no, he proceeded to rage at me and call me insults because I wouldn't do the trade. It was hilarious.

I once had an offer for Alpha Raptor -back when it was rarer- with 7 candy flareguns, 2 artic shotguns, and a red tranq gun. Luckily he laid off once I said no.

Not sure how much this counts, but I had this happen to me when swapping back and for from PCE to 1.3. I was on the 1.3 Docks 24/7 server, and I was playing as a ptera. I managed to drop a human square into a rex's mouth. That by itself was fun and kind of an accomplishment, since I've never been able to land it that directly before. The player who was the rex actually asked me if I played PCE, and when I said yes, they offered to give me their Alpha Nova "for feeding them." XD We never got in touch after that mach, but it was still kinda neat. ^^ And and odd way to 'trade'. XD

Was once offered an Emerald Ovi, Ruby Ovi, and Algae Spino for my Aurora Acro (back when it was still 200 bucks on the market), and yeah XDD Did not accept it.

On another note, I offered 2 crappy legendaries (SS Spino and Orange Ptera), 2 uncommons, and 2 store skins (Tectonic and Ashfall Acro) for an Ember Cryo (back when it was also 100 bucks) and I got it. XD

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    I was overpaying for a trade offer, 3 rares for an uncommon. I am glad the trader didn't accept it because I would have regretted it.

I got tidal acro as drop and someone in the serv got crazy and offered their snakeskin feathered, i accepeted tho i did not regret. But ive gottten pretty stupid offers, like original skins for legendaries etc not accepting
    The forum falcon

Thread Information