Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here's some of mine:

- When you save someone from being pounced only to have them become a rex side-dish
    - People who hide behind carcasses/health boxes and wait for you to be in mid-heal before they kill you while you have low health
    - Spawn killed isn't a big issue of mine, but it's when I spawn and BAM there's a raptor chewing my face off with a pounce before I even have a moment to retaliate.
    - Having that one teammate as a Rex and they don't know how to control it on Docks and they end up shoving you off into the water in their mad rampage to kill humans.
    - Lag.. It does horrible things to people.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lleviathyn View Post
    Getting our a$$es handed to us in the Primal Games last year.
    same here lad.

also the aim for the raptor sucks I cant pounce as accurately as I used to in my 1.1-1.2 glory days.

I don't know if I would call this a "moment" as it is more of a curse. Something about the scientist makes her spawn next to a raptor. I don't know what it is, but when I pick scientist, it takes me about 4 or 5 spawns before I DO NOT appear in front of a raptor ready to pounce. It doesn't really happen as often with the other classes. It's gotten to the point where I suspect raptors and scientists sharing spawn points.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondevu View Post
    For me, the worst moments are when you encounter that skilled player that thinks being skilled is equivalent to being a jerk. That kind of behavior is not necessary. Skill does not require you to act like that. I would rather be unskilled at a game and still have fun, than be very skilled at it and turn into an arse.
    Ugh, agreed. I've blocked all of the members between two clans because of this. It took me a while to realise that I was having more fun in the game when certain tags (along with commentary) weren't cropping up.

I just had a full match against a player that I will graciously allow to go unnamed, who abused not only their extremely low ping but also pouncing, magic human parkour and sniping combined to make the other team's game a living hell. Still ended up doing better on the leaderboard, but man, it's things like this that drive a gal to drink...
    Your friendly neighbourhood moron.

Banned
    players with Ebola

Carcass campers
    nuff' said

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

When my ping was good but I was lagging very badly so players thought I was making up excuses. Hahaha not a nice situation to be in

That always happened to me on the low grav spino server, mostly when I had the most kills
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

Killed a full-health carno with one shot as sniper. I don't know how this was possible, but the guy I killed called me a cheater and wanted to vote-kick me. Luckily I was able to convince him otherwise.
    Take a look at these fancy pages -> Steam / DeviantArt

Vote kicking in PC 1.3 doesn't even work.

Which reminds me of the time there was a hacker and I actually got enough people to votekick and... nothing. That was so bloody annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenzi Sixaxis View Post
    Vote kicking in PC 1.3 doesn't even work.

Which reminds me of the time there was a hacker and I actually got enough people to votekick and... nothing. That was so bloody annoying.
    I hate this so much. x_x Really hope proper vote kicking works in PC:E.
    Screw the PC master race. You've all got sticks shoved so far up your rear-ends it's caused brain damage. Go jump off a cliff.

All fight again the Humans, only the T-Rex. He runs in Circels on the other side of the Map 😡

-Playing a tyrant class while the humans think it's the perfect time to participate in a game of ring-around-the-rosy.
    -Hackers
    -Seeing my KD ratio 5 minutes into the match
    -Pounce exploiters
    -Certain maps *cough*TheFalls*cough*
    -Knowing you shot that raptor in the face but it still kills you anyways
    -My aim :/
    "The arrogance of Man is thinking that Nature is in our control...and not the other way around. Let them fight." -Ishiro Serizawa [deviantart]

Thread Information