Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." - Seneca.
    Last edited by Fusreya; 11-30-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Every moment playing as a human on either the Airbase, Forest chasm or Downpour map are my worst moments. It's just a horrible feeding frenzy for dinosaurs in those situations, no defensable positions (Though I've had some luck with the Forest Chasm map, but only rarely and when the dinosaurs are particularly incompetent.

In every other case it's just an act of frustration trying to survive as humans against an onslaught of dinosaurs that have the easiest time killing you.

Some of my worst moments also deal with people who feel they're really "something" when they get high kill streaks on those maps as a T-rex or whatever, it's frustrating as hell, because there's absolutely nothing you can do against it, they got 30+ / 0 within minutes because there's no places you can hide.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Ptera was fine back when EA first launched why the devs had to screw with it I have no idea.

When over half the dino team spams ovi and when you spawn as a human, 3-5 ovi's swamp you and instead of slashing they're all trying to pounce and eventually one will land a successful pounce..

Another moment I hate is when the commando lands a successful suicide grenade at you and you instantly die with the other person still gaining a kill for their ridiculous tactics.

Also as a dino, being unable to climb a small hill in some maps (namely forgotten outpost) and not being able to scale these small hills that end up with you getting shot down while you're trying to make an escape

Everywhere and no where at the same time.
    I dunno if this counts as worst moments... but this must be a horrible moments for da humans xD
    Inventory| Profile| DeviantArt |Too much fun Celebratin' the nom nom

Shemp205 it makes people need skill as the class previously you could just spam without reasoning ans use hope+ luck to guide you to victory. I find the current one good for parkour and more skill requiring.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Shemp205 we have different devs I'm pretty, so that good be a reason? I think the previous ptera was better too.

Playing the ptera in any game version ( I suck at them so much D: ) and turning as a tyrant or the carno ( especially before Extinction ).

My worst moment in all of PC:E -
    I took on Lone Dinosaur in LBG and ended up with 11 kills(not him) and thirty seven deaths ;_;

Thread Information