Close

-Old hat- (Spinosaurus)

I know this is very old hat, and I'm not bringing it up to discuss it. I just saw the skeleton today actually, and I was overwhelmed. Spinosaurus was pretty much my childhood hero, I was convinced he was the king. I know now he obviously isn't cx But he still holds a special place in my heart. So when by comply fluke we drove past the Nat Geo Musem and the Spinosaurus banners coated the block we had to see it. I was pretty much have a heartattack. The model outside the building (fleshed out) was equally impressive and it was nice to see so many people standing under him in complete awe and taking their photos with good ole' spino.

When I got to the skeleton I was overwhemled. I new the rarity of these skeletons and the fact they're weren't in show often. So seeing the dinosaur that inspired me since I was 7 for the first time, I started to cry. I never thought I'd be able to see such a creature in my life. It was amazing. Guys, this skeleton pretty much made my entire spring break.

The exhibition, if you didn't know, is currently in D.C. it only has two days left before it moves out.

In other words, I don't really care about the speculations that are coming with Spino, but as a Dino nerd I felt like I should tell you guys what it was like to meet Spino.

Oh wow, that is really cool! I hope to see it in person someday too.

In my local museum, my favorite thing to see as a child was the mounted Allosaurus Skeleton in the front. Not as big, for sure, but as a 5 year old it was the most amazing thing, cuz Allo was (And always will be) my favorite dinosaur (Long live the King of the Jurassic! ). I know your feels bruh.

What an amazing experience you seem to have had. Good upon you; congratulations, I say, to your fortune! Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I hope that I may one day be so fortunate.

Thread Information