Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: |NG| Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Cykotyk View Post
    Nothing map related, nothing new or old added in, and not loadout related things. >>
    How about a game mode where every attack, regardless of team or class, is a one hit kill? If not, how about making Tyrant secondaries one hit kills?

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

Quote Originally Posted by Toametru View Post
    How about a game mode where every attack, regardless of team or class, is a one hit kill? If not, how about making Tyrant secondaries one hit kills?
    that sounds nice. maybe put all classes in game as a free for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Toametru View Post
    The first one sounds interesting but idk might only be more feasible for a dinovdino mode since I haven't figured out human damage yet. I'll think about it because speed differences and stamina changes might make it feel really dumb but I will set down one day to do it.

Edit:

Dodgeball server is up

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Hey, don't know if this was quite the same crazy Human Dodgeball I stumbled into the other week.. but if it is.. I just wanted to say that's definitely some of the most fun I've had playing Extinction in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by dinosauriac View Post
    Hey, don't know if this was quite the same crazy Human Dodgeball I stumbled into the other week.. but if it is.. I just wanted to say that's definitely some of the most fun I've had playing Extinction in a long time
    Pretty sure it's the only dodge-ball server up, I've yet to play it!

Quote Originally Posted by dinosauriac View Post
    Really happy to hear that I should be the only server with it until someone else decides to make their own version.
    Last edited by Cykotyk; 12-14-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Rocket mod is up

Thread Information