Close
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    What happened to Frozen Feathered Raptor? It looked completely different on Trello Board. Current appearance doesn't deserve to be called legendary, because it's just a recolor of Classic Feathered Raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewiatan4 View Post
    What happened to Frozen Feathered Raptor? It looked completely different on Trello Board. Current appearance doesn't deserve to be called legendary, because it's just a recolor of Classic Feathered Raptor.
    COUGH*brimmy*COUGH

Wow, many thanks. It will help me in creating content on Primal Carnage Wiki.

^^^ Add me to your friends list! :3 ^^^

OMG INDIAN HEADDRESS! Do you KNOW how much I've WISHED on that?!

In Mr. Happy's natural habitat, with Cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewiatan4 View Post
    Actually, if you look closely, some of the skins doesnt match what was posted on economy skns~I.E. Thorny devil carno
    Btw~ Which timezone are we following exactly? Not really interested in staying up all night... In terms of updates and such...
    If you wanna trade, talk, be-friend, see me,hangout, just go ahead (^_^), I won't mind.
    ~http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121061032/

love to see that my safari idea for the scientist didn't go to waste, Apoc.

Okay i have to ask. If this is the case then that means the update is gonna be out real soon right?
    An estimate please?

And yet again Novaraptor gets ALL of the skins while Tupa only gets 2 new ones...

Welp, screw the economy.

Edit : NVM

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

-cliplol10charsthings-
    fluffy dragon/dino thing with a cat fetish. basically.

some skins looks different (pharaoh spino Oo omg)

If they are in Nevada then they are on PDT/PST which is 3 hours behind EST in America. There are nifty websites for their time and temperature or you could always use a smartphone to check it pretty quickly (for example, iphone's normal weather app lets you input anywhere in the world and gives you its information). Googling their time works too. If they work on that time zone, and drop the update at midnight, then we're talking 15 hours from the date of this post!

Aww, man! This ruins the surprise!

...Just kidding. Well, sort of; I'll admit I enjoy the surprise of seeing a new skin in-game for the first time, but of course, I understand I'm under no obligation to use this, and that this could serve as a useful reference guide for those of us seeking understanding of the rarity of certain skins.

Thank you very much for posting this, Circle 5 Team, and to you for starting this thread wherein the link is shared, Apoc. I look forward to finding more of these skins in-game. I have my fingers crossed!

Hey, this update goes live 7.AM for GMT users if they post it at midnight! Wonderful!

Official human-hogger (mostly).

So many rares and sooo many legendaries.

Since we're not having crafting system for a while longer I seriously hope the supposedly improved drop system from the patch notes can ease the pain on these a little.
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

The choice of legendary items seems rather odd in some cases. Personally, I don't think the cheetah dilo and sandstorm spino ought to be classified as legendary skins, but I guess that's just how it is.

Also, I'm surprised at the number of skins that have been altered so much from those shown on the other Trello board, and it seems like the quality of many of these skins took a turn for the worse based on the economy icons. Though, I know that economy icons in the past didn't quite match their in-game counterparts, so I'm hoping it's just that.

Thread Information