Close
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I can't stand this, too much epic for me in 1 day O__O

Quote Originally Posted by Terraform Jupiter View Post
    The choice of legendary items seems rather odd in some cases. Personally, I don't think the cheetah dilo and sandstorm spino ought to be classified as legendary skins, but I guess that's just how it is.

Also, I'm surprised at the number of skins that have been altered so much from those shown on the other Trello board, and it seems like the quality of many of these skins took a turn for the worse based on the economy icons. Though, I know that economy icons in the past didn't quite match their in-game counterparts, so I'm hoping it's just that.
    I agree with everything you say here.

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    I love all the new content coming but the chettah dilo and the feathered raptors...Why so rare D:?

EDIT: Personally i belive a good amount of those skins should be in the store.

I AM COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SHUT THE HELL UP
    Thorny Devil Carnotaurus is my target now, if I get any other skin I'm tradin' it for one, too beautiful..

"It appears the game is over before it even begins."

Oops, didn't see this thread haha. Well, as I said before:

Oh boy, looks like the Bearded Nova is going to be legendary.

Welp, something to work for, I guess.
    EDIT: Also, I just noticed that there was a tag for store-content (black, seen on the volcano rex). Does this mean we won't be seeing new store content in the upcoming patch? Kinda a little bit of a disappointment, in my opinion, but eh. What can ya do. : p

Quote Originally Posted by Terraform Jupiter View Post
    The choice of legendary items seems rather odd in some cases. Personally, I don't think the cheetah dilo and sandstorm spino ought to be classified as legendary skins, but I guess that's just how it is.

Also, I'm surprised at the number of skins that have been altered so much from those shown on the other Trello board, and it seems like the quality of many of these skins took a turn for the worse based on the economy icons. Though, I know that economy icons in the past didn't quite match their in-game counterparts, so I'm hoping it's just that.
    I would like to know exactly what is their criteria to to clasify as skin as belonging to X rarity. I mean one would think the more extravagant the skin is the rarer it would be but having things like a sandstorm as a legendary... well means that we might be wrong.

Oh well most skins chosen as legendaries are rather (personally) unpleasant recolors so I am not too upset about their choice. Also is it just me or am I noting a severe abundance of red-brown-orange-ish colorations on the higher rarity skins?
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

A few of these seem like Rare/Legendary is a bit much ie. Golden Savage, Frozen Feathered, Noxious Ovi, Sandstorm Spino, Cheetah Dilo, etc.

Oh look, a ♥♥♥♥ton of legendaries I'll never own! xD

Oh well, guess I have something to work for.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Yeah I do agree that the amount of legendary skins is kind of overwhelming but I do personally belive some of those skins should have been put in the store.

Imo some of the skins shouldn't have been legendary, rare at best.
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

My best guess in regards to picking legendaries was based on how many votes certain skins got on the trello. The higher the vote, the more it would make sense that it would be rarer because then people are more eager to spend money in the market, and on on keys for crates. Lower voted things, the less desirable on the trello, would be your commons/uncommons.

I'm happy with most of the choices, I think. I'm glad to be seeing some more legendaries in other classes, though a bit disappointment in how some of the skins seem to look on the Repository. Mostly in regards to the Frozen Feathered, the ovis and the tupas. Though I don't dislike that they are a bit less vibrant, some of the designs really got hit hard because of the more muted down tones. I'm sure there's some memory reason for this, but I'm hoping these are just the market icons and they look better in-game.

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Please no more store-only non-tradeable skins.

Well, Seaspray does actually look really good now. Happy it's only Uncommon.

I guess there are so many legendaries so that crafting later is more balanced to get something different than only 3 options.
    I'm addicted to the steel leopard...I really am.
    People exist to save themselves.

Well, I sure am excited about this now

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

Thread Information