Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by [PC]G23/Argos View Post
    Lol being offended by wat people say on the internet is idiotic tbh if u know balaur HE ALWAYS acts like.
    And stop freaking generalizing the [PC] CLAN you ALL know who are dicks and who aren't.
    Therefore stop sugar coating the situation
    But back to the main reason i am here chill out stop taking offense to what people say on the internet regardless of what you do its gonna be there thus u can stop reading it.
    If u can't take consta's heat stay out of the server period point blank we could use less noobs in there anyways
    Do i sense.....hostility? ;P

Predator X BritishQuetzalcoatlus♀'s Avatar
    Manchester in England, Sipping tea as the heavens fall
    Im LoD and i do not tend to play on GTTC because i can get critisism from other players , like Trex Terror says we are not all bad just a few can be dicks :/

Lol being offended by wat people say on the internet is idiotic tbh if u know balaur HE ALWAYS acts like.
    And stop freaking generalizing the [PC] CLAN you ALL know who are dicks and who aren't.
    Therefore stop sugar coating the situation
    But back to the main reason i am here chill out stop taking offense to what people say on the internet regardless of what you do its gonna be there thus u can stop reading it.
    If u can't take consta's heat stay out of the server period point blank we could use less noobs in there anyways
    Now this is pretty cliché.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

this entire thread is absolute lol

Ah this community, never a dull moment. Have fun with this one guys
    "Ever get the feeling..you are being watched?"

Jurassic the Spino Lord [PC] Jurassic's Avatar
    I personally don't think this needed it's own thread. If you have any issues, you can contact me on the forums by private messaging me or sending me a message on Steam.

I'll talk to Balaur about this today when he gets back on Steam. This is just the way Balaur acts and he likes to make these kinds of jokes. However, I'll still talk to him about it though.

Mosasaur is amazing!

Meh, that's Balaur lol. If you knew him you'd get his sense of humor. Just ignore the chat if people are bothered by what other people are saying, or turn it off

I don't think you need to tell people to not play on a server for the actions of a few. Not all of [PC] are like that. Actually, all the ones I know aren't. This is just Balaur's sense of humour. Doesn't mean all of [PC] are like it.

Hi, I'm Elapids, one of the loud mouthed ♥♥♥♥s from the PC clan. [PC] Epilampra, who we all know as Balaur, is the one you have an issue with. And quite frankly your issue is stupid. Nothing he said was sexist, what he said was vulgar and disgusting maybe, but not sexist. If you choose not to play on the server operated by PC members due to the risk of reading adult language that is your own choosing and I cannot stop you. I also do not know of a way to just hide the chat short of taping paper to your screen so sorry about that too. However when you start with the baseless slandering of our members online, that's where I am going to step in. I did not read anything Balaur said that was offensive towards you. Most of his interactions were with Karma. If Karma wishes to complain she may, but given the fact that Karma was playing along with Balaur the whole time, I doubt she will. Maybe it would help if you could point out what part made you think anyone who was in that chat is misogynistic? That would help me point out exactly why you are either wrong, misinformed, or overreacting.

I would love to hear of other examples of other PC members being sexist, blatant sexism and racism are things that I usually mute people for. I have a feeling that all examples will fall under "Taking jokes too seriously". An easy mistake to make when you aren't as familiar with each other as those of us in clans are.

I usually avoid any clan server regardless because they are either modded or have abusive "whiny baby" admins that cant handle losing. As for the members of clans. some are douche-nozzles and some aren't. but those clans should know that whoever carries their clan tag also carries their reputation. the clan I'm in doesn't allow disrespect towards other community members, period. if they do, they will be asked to remove the clan tag from there name or be warned of getting kicked. we've avoided a bad rep so far and it would be great to see other clans follow this rule. but people will be people. cant expect any more.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by (LoD)LuisSuarus View Post
    can I know what are the things you guys dislike [PC] or [ZmH] so much? For my own experience, all members I met from this 2 clans are very skillful players with positive attitude toward any players.
    A number of members of these clans tend to be skillful. However, the attitudes that I see tend to be different and generally elitist. It's not absolutely abysmal, but when the majority of the remaining skillful players of PC* are like that and you can't get away from it and still play the game in the way you want to, it's worth not playing anymore. There are a few apples who are really noisy and just flat out annoying, of course, and there's more people who just grate on me than they should without actually trying to be a-holes or anything, and that doesn't mean that everyone from [PC] and/or ZmH is annoying or rude or whatever, but it's still... too much.

As for other things, I decided I'd had enough of the two clans when many players were exploiting; triple pecks, constantly abusing the step-height to get into places that were never intended to be reached, etc. Personally, my last straw with ZmH was when the clan leader was gloating about how they had a "mod" that let them play spino (and compy?) on ANY server, regardless of whether or not it had the mod on it. If you are doing something that only you can do on a server and the server does not agree on it (e.g. does not have the mod), such as a speed hack, then you are hacking, not using a mod. End of discussion.

There was also another issue I had with ZmH, but that's more related to the clan and "being part of the clan" that I won't get into. It was pretty infuriating, though.

EDIT: A lot of my issues with [PC] tend to be the exploiting and pubstomping things. I have little issue with any of them because of their attitude. For example, Balur's ridiculous joking and stuff in-game? I think it's hilarious. A bit much some times, but hilarious nonetheless.

*This is another, indirectly related problem I have with PC. You either end up playing with players who are brand new or rarely play and are absolutely awful and don't even understand the basic concept of teamwork, or you end up playing with people who do little else besides play PC and end up pub stomping. There's some players who are in between, but I don't... think many of them play anymore. :/ Finding a balanced game is literally impossible from what I have seen since spring.

I've had some problems with other clans as a majority, as well as players specifically, but whatever. I rarely play PC 1.3 anymore. If PC:E ends up not doing well enough to keep this problem from bothering me or lacks the tools for me to censor it, then I just won't play outside of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowquetzal View Post
    Im LoD and i do not tend to play on GTTC because i can get critisism from other players , like Trex Terror says we are not all bad just a few can be dicks :/
    Criticism is meant to be constructive and help you improve. If you have a problem with that... uhm... okay then, either you're offended that people are offering ways for you to get better or what's going on is not criticism.
    Last edited by Shenzi Sixaxis; 11-23-2014 at 01:12 PM.

And stop freaking generalizing the [PC] CLAN you ALL know who are dicks and who aren't.Therefore stop sugar coating the situation
    *bit late at the post and may have the wrong idea at this point BUT!*

Just saying, but, to say you guys could use less noobs and such is actually contradicting to what you want to say. This post makes you look inconsiderate towards other players even more.

Anyways, I don't mind anything and anyone is other clans and such. There's always trouble in each and every clan and it always in the end mostly makes the clan look bad (E.g: LOD, Cliché and in this case [PC]). Instead of saying 'that's just how we do things' (which is what mainly clans have done), just apologize and stop making excuses. Saying "This is just how he is so it's fine!" does not apply to everyone as I can see why some would feel uncomfortable about what he said. Apologies are key to solve these kind of problems. If you do, everyone's happy! If you don't, it becomes 100% more worse.
    Last edited by lolwow101; 11-23-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Hhh, is this anger management thread 2.0 about clans within' the community?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    I usually avoid any clan server regardless because they are either modded or have abusive "whiny baby" admins that cant handle losing. As for the members of clans. some are douche-nozzles and some aren't. but those clans should know that whoever carries their clan tag also carries their reputation. the clan I'm in doesn't allow disrespect towards other community members, period. if they do, they will be asked to remove the clan tag from there name or be warned of getting kicked. we've avoided a bad rep so far and it would be great to see other clans follow this rule. but people will be people. cant expect any more.
    Bad rep comes from bad attitudes- as much as your method seems like a rather.. tranquil way to go about situations such as that, others wouldn't want to run their clan like that. Recycling from what you stated, people will be people. As for this whole situation together with Balaur, we can't tell an individual what they can't and cannot do on the internet. Saying that's the way they act is not an excuse, doesn't matter who you are or who you represent, but that's just my thought on the matter.

Wow this escalated quickly, but just to nip pick. Elapids you really don't have a leg to stand on. Overreacting is your key to handling stress, and well lets just say that day in Rex Rampage when you banned me. Thank you for that by the way, stopped me from playing in that god forsaken place. Though I do recall you have a tough time handling certain words, along with the good ol' t-bag.

Also to just say this whole "Meh, that's Balaur lol. If you knew him you'd get his sense of humor." way of describing this situation is quite disgusting in my opinion. Trying so hard it seems to cover each others back you are making asinine comments to combat the accusations, yet they are too uncivil. Condoning his behavior is like saying "oh it's just a criminal's personality" it's ok. Don't mind him.

Also to elaborate more on the whole banning thing, [PC] clan really hasn't made themselves a credible clan anymore. They are decimating their character as they type their comments to this issue. Yet I have gotten banned and kicked for their so called rules, that they enforce on others. "Don't curse at people, or call each other names, no posting words like (excuse their language) ♥♥♥♥♥" or -er added to the end of such a pleasant word. Yet baluar would use those words and belittle people in servers, along with other [PC] members (Elapids included).

To end this whole convo is really bringing out the true colors in [PC] clan, and how hypocrisy, mindsets rule their so called domain.

Wow I spent 4 posts on this issue. Shows how much I care XD.
    Last edited by Roguekiller; 11-23-2014 at 01:47 PM.
    "Ever get the feeling..you are being watched?"

Even if it's known to a number of people that Balaur jokes around like that, he should know that he's gonna offend some people. He should apologize and explain himself to everyone that that's how he acts.

You don't know the state of person when they're playing the game. They could be having a rough day or having a field day. It's best to take a safe route. You can try to use the argument of "I can do/say whatever I want." But if we went with that, you wouldn't have a decent community.

Balaur's humor may not affect me personally, but that doesn't mean that it is appropriate.

Thread Information