Close
Page 1 of 224 1231151101 ... LastLast

Jurassic park thread

This the thread for discussing, ya know, jurassic park.

Latest post:

Quote Originally Posted by TerraformJupiter
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrozito
    goddammit there's no spoliers in there, if the goddam movie is already out on DVD and such, spoiler warnings are redundant and annoying.
    That's a little bit much over a spoiler warning. While you may certainly be annoyed with a spoiler warning, such a reaction is unwarranted. Chill out a little bit.

Artist/Gamer/Buttface Spice_Weasel021's Avatar
    Posted this on the old forums, but I guess it should go here.

Well, could this be it?
    Let your whining begin!

Source: http://dinosaurmovies.tumblr.com/pos...-first-look-at

I actually like the look of the one at the top. They ain't even all that bad, lil' shrinky though.
    Last edited by Spikeheila; 10-02-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Please be sure to read the Rules thoroughly.

The land of dead flamingos, curse you Gulf Stream!
    I like it, I think I might even prefer it over the other just based on the head alone

Resident Weeb**** and all around general airhead, yah I'm that chick.

It is fake. Over at jplegacy they found a company based in France that made this. And these pictures also come from a french film festival. It's pretty cool and I thought it was the D.Rex for a second but it's fake.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Six Foot Turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post
    It is fake. Over at jplegacy they found a company based in France that made this. And these pictures also come from a french film festival. It's pretty cool and I thought it was the D.Rex for a second but it's fake.
    Well there went my hopes to see a nice looking dinosaur in this movie for me x3
    in eternal forum hiatus

The land of dead flamingos, curse you Gulf Stream!
    TBH I never thought it was d-rex, but I thought it was a new tyrannosaurus colour palette

Resident Weeb**** and all around general airhead, yah I'm that chick.

Shame that this is fake, I really like skull of this thing. Has a JPish vibe to me and yet manages to escape the fat head syndrome most others get.
    To keep (what remains of) your sanity when balancing, keep humans with the same base stats. Also upscale the smaller classes to match the upscaled humans. It will help.

Not really related about the new movie, but I just had to show these videos :3

Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Jurassic World trailer being screened/reviewed to people? Could this be a description of the trailer?

http://www.jurassicworld.org/?id=195
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Six Foot Turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Supposed Jurassic World Trailer teaser description
    Cut to title “JURASSIC WORLD”, followed by Chris Pratt saying “If we’re gonna do this, we do this my way” pans to a muzzled Velociraptor that he gently pats on the head. It is then followed by a scene of a pack of raptors charging through the jungle. The trailer finishes with a title card that reads “JUNE 12th, 2015”.

A part of me does and doesn't want this to be legit because if this is the case this will end up being the most hilarious bad movie to ever be conceived xD
    in eternal forum hiatus

I want to watch that trailer first to see how it really is before voicing my opinion about it. It could be good or bad but frankly we won't even know until the movie is released although the trailer will probably give some more insight into the matter.

Also, I advise everyone to not go to JPLegacy. I visit it quite frequently as a guest and holy sh*t, is that place evil or what? Most of the people their scream at every little detail and rumor like there is no tomorrow and really sucks the joy and anticipation away for everyone that is looking forward to the movie. And with this new development things haven't got any better. Apparantly every plot point that has been rumored for the movie is generic, boring, silly or ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post
    I want to watch that trailer first to see how it really is before voicing my opinion about it. It could be good or bad but frankly we won't even know until the movie is released although the trailer will probably give some more insight into the matter.

Also, I advise everyone to not go to JPLegacy. I visit it quite frequently as a guest and holy sh*t, is that place evil or what? Most of the people their scream at every little detail and rumor like there is no tomorrow and really sucks the joy and anticipation away for everyone that is looking forward to the movie. And with this new development things haven't got any better. Apparantly every plot point that has been rumored for the movie is generic, boring, silly or ridiculous.
    Because it sounds like garbage, and now insiders are saying they're actually mind-controlled. Pure garbage.

Six Foot Turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Saurian View Post
    Because it sounds like garbage, and now insiders are saying they're actually mind-controlled. Pure garbage.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say mind controlled. More like trained, but even then it still sounds pretty awful.
    in eternal forum hiatus

Artist/Gamer/Buttface Spice_Weasel021's Avatar
    Even if thats a crappy trailer, we'll all think its gold.

Thread Information