Close
Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Just noticed that as well. Pretty dumb of them to do it like this because it pretty much confirmed everything said to be in the trailer and now that everyone knows it killed some of the hype. Still looking forward to see the trailer though.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Artist/Gamer/Buttface Spice_Weasel021's Avatar
    If anything there should be more hype. Now that we know it was real, we cant wait to see it in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice_Weasel021 View Post
    If anything there should be more hype. Now that we know it was real, we cant wait to see it in action.
    Yeah I guess you're right. It should be released around the time Interstellar premieres so 4 more weeks or so.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

No, I'm sorry, I can't, I'm trying to like the idea of tamed Raptors, but I can't see them cuddling with humans like tame Bears and Tigers...no, I can't. It completely ruins what they are.

Scientifically, it's plausible, from a storytelling and writing standpoint, it's the most ridiculous part of this movie, maybe even more ridiculous than D-rex (Which I have accepted now).

Yeah, I do not like it either, but then again, everything except the basic premise of the movie that I have heard thus far does not sound good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Saurian View Post
    No, I'm sorry, I can't, I'm trying to like the idea of tamed Raptors, but I can't see them cuddling with humans like tame Bears and Tigers...no, I can't. It completely ruins what they are.
    Blowing things out of proportion again? Even if they are tamed it doesn't mean they will cuddle with humans like some tigers do. Is this confirmed anywhere? No? Then why say it like it's a fact. Honestly, it's things like this that make everything from this movie sound bad. Everyone blows it out of proportion and a lot of people seem almost desperate to find flaws in any of the new ideas while also hating anything "nostalgia" related.

Oh well, you just can't please anyone it seems although I do wonder what kind of JP4 movie these people had in mind.

I just find tamed raptors wierd since they've pretty much been portrayed as murderous killing machines in all of the movies.

Also, I'm pretty confident that the raptors and the tyrannosaurus are going to fight the hybrid dinosaur, which is probably going to trash up the park and cause havoc.

And if that is the case, I have a feeling that rexy is going to kill it at the end to make up for his bad performance in JP3 without pissing off spino fanboys.

Six Foot Turkey
    The idea of the raptors being tamed is a pretty silly idea because it alienates what the raptors are known for over the course the previous three movies.

The first movie established how smart, and cunning they naturally are.
    The second movie showed us how absolutely vicious and primal they are simply hunting.
    The third movie (stupidly to my opinion) emphasized how intelligent they are to the point of being near sentient.

All those attributes showed how uncontrollable and savage they are to drive in the point that they are things you sure as hell would never want to re-create, especially for a theme park.

I easily understand were people are coming from with this. Some people don't want their favored antagonistic character/creature from the past movies to be alienated into something impractical and ridiculous like them being used to protect tourists in the park, or being used by Starlord to hunt down the D-rex, or a hoop jumping pet doing tricks with the mindset of a dog for a treat for tourist pleasure.

The only other thing they could do to put a nail in the coffin for this idea is if they put collars on their necks to make them talk like the dogs from up, but I at least know Hollywood isn't that dumb.

I'll still see it, so who knows, maybe there is a chance it won't matter.
    in eternal forum hiatus

Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post

Oh well, you just can't please anyone it seems although I do wonder what kind of JP4 movie these people had in mind.
    I had a black market idea, many had a DX disease and mainland idea, me and few others are developing a prequel to expand InGen's much darker side during the developmental period of the animals.

Also, blowing things out of proportion? People are comparing Geckos, small birds and mammals to a savage, sadistic and uncontrollable Dinosaur....

It seems that there will be both the wild original Ingen raptors and then the Patel engineered batch thats been made more docile. The on set audio that we hear in that one video I bet is the original Ingen raptors that somehow get into the new park. I bet those raptors getting in somehow gets Diablous out. So, they set the Patel raptors loose to go after them and of course the D-Rex. Naturally at the end you-know-what shows up at the end to finish the job.

Thats how I see this all going.

Quote Originally Posted by usstalladega View Post
    It seems that there will be both the wild original Ingen raptors and then the Patel engineered batch thats been made more docile. The on set audio that we hear in that one video I bet is the original Ingen raptors that somehow get into the new park. I bet those raptors getting in somehow gets Diablous out. So, they set the Patel raptors loose to go after them and of course the D-Rex. Naturally at the end you-know-what shows up at the end to finish the job.

Thats how I see this all going.
    You know what?
    Oh, of course, Spino!

Official human-hogger (mostly).

Nope, a Bary and a Sucho are as close as you're gonna get to seeing Mr Fin/Lord Spino.

Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    Sarah Goldberg, who was in 7th Heaven and Jurassic Park III, dies at age 40. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...nd-dead-at-40/

I believe she's the one who appeared with Billy when digging up fossils early in the movie.

Six Foot Turkey

Well a preview photo of their raptor was shown yesterday. Nice zbrush modeling, still a ugly @$$ excuse of a raptor.
    in eternal forum hiatus

Artist/Gamer/Buttface Spice_Weasel021's Avatar
    I think it looks fine. Wish we could see the color pattern and less blood.

Thread Information