Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    By Kurt Russell's magnificent mullet, you people are juggernauts! I best I can recall is 20-30ish as Carno. I also remember surviving an absurdly long time on U-Base as Pyro once, but sadly not how many kills I got in that particular incident.

I think it's important to say which map you've gotten the kill streak on. Maps like the Docks are much much harder to skill streak on because human players have some defensible positions. But when you get some of the jungle maps, it's basically just a feeding frenzy for the dinosaurs. Long grass making it hard to see anything as a human, while every dino can still look over it. I see T-rex's get huge kill streaks in those maps on a near daily basis, and I generally quit when a server changes to a jungle map of some sort, because it's simply not fun to play human in those conditions.

You're just food running around.

Banned
    86 kills & 1 death as Spino
    103 & 6 as Trex
    50 & 1 as Raptor
    31 & 9 as Dilo
    28 & 0 as Ptera (Tupa)
    35 & 5 as Carno

20 & 0 as Pathy
    14 & 10 as Commando
    34 & 7 as Scientist

[edited]

I'm just your average player, I think rex wise, 100+ kills and 0 deaths, then I decided to suicide and switch to raptor to give other people a go and of course I got some rude comments
    Raptor wise, very, very rarely and only on 1.3 I've had up to 80 kills with 1-3 deaths, ptera, carno, and dilo wise,probably only about 10 - 20 kill streaks.
    I always get naded as rappy on pc:e though. x_x

Quote Originally Posted by luclie View Post
    I'm just your average player, I think rex wise, 100+ kills and 0 deaths, then I decided to suicide and switch to raptor to give other people a go and of course I got some rude comments
    Raptor wise, very, very rarely and only on 1.3 I've had up to 80 kills with 1-3 deaths, ptera, carno, and dilo wise,probably only about 10 - 20 kill streaks.
    I always get naded as rappy on pc:e though. x_x
    How average...
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Banned
    270 as carno

Predator X BritishQuetzalcoatlus♀'s Avatar
    Manchester in England, Sipping tea as the heavens fall
    Got a new kill streak since I last posted, 190 kills as trex, 1 death I reached 117 before dying on forest chasm(on PC 1.3)

I got 136 kills and 64 deaths in Toa's server during contingency, multiple classes, played for an hour or two.
    Human only, mostly pathfinder and sniper.

44 kills 0 deaths scientist.
    [/URL]

Pretzelcoatlus Scarab Raptor (HaloPromise)'s Avatar
    I got a good 28 with pathie the other day, figure that's decent. Docks too. However, there was a ridiculous amount of raptors who liked pouncing in groups near the back bunkers... so it was like shooting fish in a barrel... Lol.
    Rex is easy to get over 100, especially back in 1.3
    Got about 30 with the pyro in 1.3 too. The good old chainsaw in 1.3. Relied on that a lot.

I'm not too sure on others, but I will try to keep track now.

My kill streaks are lame :/

longest kill streak I had was

33 with nova raptor on Docks

24 with dilo on docks

18 scientist on docks XD (All docks)
    If you base the majority of your knowledge on statistics, chances are I don't like you. :3

my girlfriend got a kill steak of 200 something as a spinosaurus once. in the old game that is.
    i myself went 22-0 as trapper on contingency
    45-2 the match right after as carno
    R.I.P. David Bowie

In Mr. Happy's natural habitat, with Cats
    Eh, 30 something kills 3 death~Spino-Love the slap sound XD (Spammed swipe,sent humans flying everywhere XD)
    If you wanna trade, talk, be-friend, see me,hangout, just go ahead (^_^), I won't mind.
    ~http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121061032/

Probably around 5-10 as a pathfinder while in a group of friends not too impressive but it was neat

Thread Information