Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is It

Quote Originally Posted by Joker™ View Post
    Their was? Whose was what?
    nothing wrong with his opinion. i wasn't saying their was anything wrong.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    http://primalcarnageforums.com/showt...80-PC-E-Vs-1-3
    looks like you have the less popular opinion as well.
    40/60 soo we have broken dead game vs a game that is fully in development and is getting patched from time to time...aw was not pc:e suppose to be better in every aspect? does not that mean it should be 0/100%? showing that there is any ratio at all just makes pc:e look far worse in comparison, since it cant fully win over its old dead predecessor.

It would be funny if it was not so pathetic
    (You signature was offensive to certain forum members, again... please do not continue, or you will receive a temp ban. -Admin)

not really. quite a few people have said after content update one they would pick pce over pc. another vote is due soon.
    "have broken dead game vs a game that is fully in development and is getting patched from time to time"
    stomping land vs ark survival evolved is what you just described.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

IIRC, quite a bit of the votes there were from quite a bit before even release, let alone CU1.

not really. quite a few people have said after content one they would pick pce over pc.
    "have broken dead game vs a game that is fully in development and is getting patched from time to time"
    stomping land vs ark survival evolved is what you just described.
    hmm funny most people i know (thats a lot) are quite sick of pc:e and going back to the original, why? biggest reason being old one having solid gunplay and just being more fun...and balanced...and not having everyone walking around doing nothing but roleplay (very poorly might i add)

ok? what do those have anything to do with my recent remak that surged life through an ancient post, which was made just for the irony.
    (You signature was offensive to certain forum members, again... please do not continue, or you will receive a temp ban. -Admin)

obviously that "a lot" isn't many seeing as how more and more players are coming around to pce.
    the issues of balance are a matter that mostly falls into opinion. how fun it is is also purely opinion. gun play has been getting improved with every update. sooner or later, extinction will exceed the original with its gun play. just like it already has with many other things.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

obviously that "a lot" isn't many seeing as how more and more players are coming around to pce.
    the issues of balance are a matter that mostly falls into opinion. how fun it is is also purely opinion. gun play has been getting improved with every update. sooner or later, extinction will exceed the original with its gun play. just like it already has with many other things.
    ofcourse they are comming in, because people dont want to pay for a dead game
    Err no, nono the balance being awful is not opinion, humans are worthless while dinosaurs get everything, commando having the acuracy of a storm trooper being a nice example.

Sooner or later? by that you mean this century or the next? and what exacly did it exceed exacly? original manages to look and play better...and it has actual players instead of 300 roleplayers whos dialog is i swear is worse than 50 shades of gray.

have you even played after content update 1? or are you just not as good as you were in the old broken unbalanced one with all of its exploits that this game lacks?

also, i just posted a poll. lets see what the community thinks of the two games as of now.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

have you even played after content update 1? or are you just not as good as you were in the old broken unbalanced one with all of its exploits that this game lacks?

also, i just posted a poll. lets see what the community thinks of the two games as of now.
    yes i have played it recently and its awful, i swear the bullets were designed to go anywhere but forward for commando.

aw please this game has as much if not even more exploits than the original.

... look better? Graphics wise? I... I don't...

Anyways, I see humans and dinos winning roughly 50/50 in PCE, and having the dilo in 1.3 die from a toe shot from a sniper doesn't scream balance to me. Neither does god tyrants nor actual sniper pathfinders.

sniper pathy was fixed. though he still is to powerful. at least in the new game pteras cant triple peck and instakill people. nor can raptor double slash. and the dilo/cryo doesnt have to roar just to spit twice. and more classes, more guns, more game modes, more maps, more updates. new mechanics that would be impossible to add int the old game due to a poor base code leyout.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by DinoBear View Post
    ... look better? Graphics wise? I... I don't...

Anyways, I see humans and dinos winning roughly 50/50 in PCE, and having the dilo in 1.3 die from a toe shot from a sniper doesn't scream balance to me. Neither does god tyrants nor actual sniper pathfinders.
    there is an obvious difference original looks much sharper pc:e looks blurry, not to mention that texture pop in in the main menu is driving me crazy.

Erm no, i see dinos winning all the time with 80/20 in their favor, and yes you would die from a toeshot from a sniper but thats the case with any game with "sniper" class, and god tyrants? you mean those things that can be taken down in seconds if everyone groups up? and pathfinders has a spread getting hit by a stray shot really is not a balancing issue.

And I see 50/50 to 45/55 spreads in terms of who wins and who loses. Primal's dinos aren't nearly as set up to deal with snipers as human characters in other games. As in, they don't have medium ranged rifles and crap like that due to the game's asymmetrical nature.

Anyways, screenshot comparison of the two. 1.3 is at highest (unless if there is some magic command that I don't know about) and I think I accidentally put lighting a little low for PCE.

EDIT:
    We are really going off topic.
    Last edited by DinoBear; 06-26-2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: he said no

please no.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Banned

Thread Information