Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The pet thread

Her expression is misleading.

Trust me

(but srsly I love her to bits)
    A true friend leaves paw prints on your heart

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex Terror View Post
    The one on the left looks spiky o-o
    Yes! it has the growing feathers :> they look like spikes at this point, but its actually soft nowdays the one on the left is almost looking like perf adult
    The forum falcon

Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.
    We have a new pooch in our home. He's a 1 year old frenchie named is Stitch, named after subject 626 because my sister thaught he looked alot like him.Except for being blue and all, but yeah...

Welp, the vet offering the tortoise never bothered asking the boss if there was a different family adopting it, so I guess I've been reduced to a backup home
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoraptyrex View Post
    We have a new pooch in our home. He's a 1 year old frenchie named is Stitch, named after subject 626 because my sister thaught he looked alot like him.Except for being blue and all, but yeah...

What a cutie c:
    A true friend leaves paw prints on your heart

I have a female Alaskan Malamute and I am so so proud of her! I will show you a picture of my honey when I be able to post attachments!

I have a British Shorthair cat. Her name is Daisy. And my dog's name is Dustin, he is an old lazy Basset Hound

I have to Labradors and I'm training them to be a service dog. I'm also thinking of having one of these dog gates because I know this the best solution when it comes to restricting access into a room and my dogs might destroy my things again.

I've picked up my dog on the street when she was a little puppy. I've found Ro near an old abandoned house in our area. She was so helpless and exhausted, covered with fleas and very hungry. We had to fight fleas and cure the bites for a very long time. She also had her paw sprained and even after all these years she is still limping... But at least she is alive and became the best friend for me

Thread Information