Close
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. #16
    Gold Member Flishster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cryolophosaurus's digestive tract
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoSteve93 View Post
    Yes, I called it like that in the post because of the reasons above
    Deinosuchus is a crocodilian or "croc", yes. However it is not a crocodile so my point is still valid.

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Posts
    2,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Flishster View Post
    Deinosuchus is a crocodilian or "croc", yes. However it is not a crocodile so my point is still valid.
    its a gator so basically its an American alligator on steroids

  3. #18
    Alpha Novaraptor DeathlordPyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemp205 View Post
    its a gator so basically its an American alligator on steroids
    Funny thing is, American Alligators co-existed with Deinosuchus too.
    "Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy." -Ishiro Honda

  4. #19
    Forum Smart-**** DinoBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathlordPyro View Post
    Funny thing is, American Alligators co-existed with Deinosuchus too.
    No, it did not. The genus Alligator evolved over 36 million years after Deinosuchus went extinct.

  5. #20
    Alpha Novaraptor DeathlordPyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoBear View Post
    No, it did not. The genus Alligator evolved over 36 million years after Deinosuchus went extinct.
    Nope you are wrong.
    http://www.preceden.com/timelines/68...-the-alligator
    And it was just said Deinosuchus was an Alligator therefore that genus could not have evolved after Deinosuchus went extinct.
    "Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy." -Ishiro Honda

  6. #21
    Gold Member Flishster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cryolophosaurus's digestive tract
    Posts
    1,597
    It is an Alligatoroid, which means it is an Alligator but it is not in the Alligator genus. The Alligator genus did not evolve until the Oligocene.

  7. #22
    Super Moderator JediSpectre117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,142
    Wow I didn't know Deinosuchus was more alligator than croc, when was that discovery made, it's been a few years since I looked up Deinosuchus.

  8. #23
    New update guys! It's a short video showing off the Ptera model/ skin/ and basic sounds. Everything it WIP guys, remember.

  9. #24
    Artist Carolzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    2,595
    Even for a WIP I think it looks pretty nice so far :0
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

  10. #25
    Super Moderator JediSpectre117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,142
    Nice, really good model and animation for WIP, though I do think the wings flapping was slightly stiff so they'll probably work on that.

  11. #26

  12. #27
    With regards to its skin pattern, it looks kind of like the Utahraptor from Walking with Dinosaurs.
    Last edited by Terraform Jupiter; 11-20-2014 at 01:42 AM.

    One of the admins of Docks 24/7 and manager of the PC 1.3 hacking report thread

  13. #28
    Predator X BritishQuetzalcoatlus♀'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Manchester in England, Sipping tea as the heavens fall
    Posts
    872
    Quetzalcoatlus? im soo buying this game!

  14. #29
    Just thought I'd share this.

  15. #30
    Philosoraptor robo-ve-tranic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    WHATS BONE'ING ON
    Posts
    2,712
    I've just wanted to say I'll will probably like the game but I'll never like the creators stupid ban for chating in the chat room i didn't do anything wrong

    invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •