Close
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flishster View Post
    It is an Alligatoroid, which means it is an Alligator but it is not in the Alligator genus. The Alligator genus did not evolve until the Oligocene.
    and of course our old friend the American alligator only showed up around 5 Million years ago (correct me if I am wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    I've just wanted to say I'll will probably like the game but I'll never like the creators stupid ban for chating in the chat room i didn't do anything wrong
    Yeah this is a lot of crap. This guy is a troll. He likes to spam topics and he makes useless posts. He trolled the PK forums and now he is trolling this forum. Where's my evidence, look here. http://www.prehistorickingdom.com/fo...1699&start=600
    Yeah, just keep reading the entire list of posts he makes which broke several of our rules over on that forum. that got him banned for a while until he then started posting spam which got him permanently banned.

That's alot of bull /$&&$%_// im no troll how was I even trolling I was just trying to get some posts to get a new rank so don't get me banned from this fourm as well

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

That's alot of bull /$&&$%_// im no troll how was I even trolling I was just trying to get some posts to get a new rank so don't get me banned from this fourm as well
    And that is absolutely NOT how its done. You don't spam dozens of posts just to get a new(and meaningless) forum rank. Seriously? Your posts have to have actual content ya know.

New image that is in-game. Everything but the sky is real. Hype train, start! Also another update coming later today.

WIP Ice Age mammal sounds.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=456F5arBqOU
    Last edited by Terraform Jupiter; 11-24-2014 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

2 new pieces of news. 1st piece is the Happy Thanksgiving update and the 2nd is a thank you for 3000 Facebook likes.
    Dodo

5 new images of the T-Rex model and skin.

Good dAy all. We are very excited for the tech demo. It shouLd come Later thIs Month if everythIng goes according to plan. Make sure to stay tuned for the demo and a potential Update very Soon.

WIP animations of the T-Rex. #Sneaky rex
    Last edited by Terraform Jupiter; 12-02-2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

That sleeping animation is the cutest thing.

Sleeping dinosaurs are so darn cute <3
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

None of this matters because primal carnage extinction is coming out in 6 hours wooooooooooo!

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

None of this matters because primal carnage extinction is coming out in 6 hours wooooooooooo!
    It wont come out exactly 12:01, Apoc said around 12 pm to 5pm. Either way time zones come into effect aswell
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

Nice can't wait.

To get a new forum rank.... between that and your troll audition for the machinima I'm starting to dislike you
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

Can you not be disrespectful to another project?

Edit to actually give some feedback:

I love the look of those Pteranodons and the raspy sound they make.

I'm glad you got rid of most of the non original images in your homepage too. Looks a lot better with what I am assuming are game shots than the other pictures you were using uncited before. I don't like zoo simulator games but I will problably watch out for a let's play of it just to poke my nose in.
    Last edited by Cykotyk; 12-02-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyThePug View Post
    To get a new forum rank.... between that and your troll audition for the machinima I'm starting to dislike you
    Every one thinks I'm a troll why is that why would I troll its pointless and disrespectful

Thread Information