Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnicko View Post
    The fact that the patch came in so quickly after player feedback really does please me. Even though I've yet to play the game... Downloading now!
    Is the patch here yet? Nothing seems to be downloading for me.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

Not yet, were pushing it to steam soon and it shouldn't be much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by looter View Post
    Not yet, were pushing it to steam soon and it shouldn't be much longer.
    A new developer yay! Anyway thank you for the information good sir.

Did the patch just get released? Because PCE just downloaded something and I can't think of anything else on what it could be.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Damn I'm gonna miss that rotating glitch thing with the pounce. xD Oh well.lol Thanks a bunch Apoc and CO!

Awesome, thanks guys! The chat issue especially was annoying, seems to be working fine for me now.

Sending patches out quickly like this is one of the reasons not to put it on XBOX ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Maskworth View Post
    Sending patches out quickly like this is one of the reasons not to put it on XBOX ONE.
    Lol, and the PS4 is any different?

Anyways let's thanks for the patch guys, hopefully most of the issues can be ironed out soon enough.
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

Nice! But here are some things to consider-

Pteradon - Needs dive and slow down/speed up back. It's really hard to control and the new 'pick up system' is op and weird. Back to normal please!
    Raptor- Is broken. Pounce please back to normal or at least pounceable b/c it doesn't work. The roar for Nova is useless b/c you can't continuously slash. Looses health way to fast.
    Humans- OP to the max. The player is supposed to feal like he/she needs to survive the dinos but now they just hunt them with no fear of raptors or Pteradons. Also they are WAY to fast.
    Tryants- Are weak. And need to work the same as normal

In the awesome new map Contingency or something, that elevator glitches and you go through it sometimes.
    When picked up by Pteradon the screen still tends to shake

Thanks

How are we able to vote on issues on the trello board?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambial View Post

Pteradon - Needs dive and slow down/speed up back. It's really hard to control and the new 'pick up system' is op and weird. Back to normal please!
    Raptor- Is broken. Pounce please back to normal or at least pounceable b/c it doesn't work. The roar for Nova is useless b/c you can't continuously slash. Looses health way to fast.
    Humans- OP to the max. The player is supposed to feal like he/she needs to survive the dinos but now they just hunt them with no fear of raptors or Pteradons. Also they are WAY to fast.

In the awesome new map Contingency or something, that elevator glitches and you go through it sometimes.

Thanks
    Could you go deeper into detail? How can the Pteranodon be OP and not be feared by humans at the same time?

The pounce needs some adjustments, but as soon as you get the hang of it, it's not that bad actually. The slashing needs work, I can agree on that.

Humans aren't OP in my opinion. They need some adjustments as well (speed, ammo,... for example) but there's a reason why humans barely win any round.

The Tyrants in the old build were basically tanks that could eat you, they're pretty balanced right now (except for the bites which are pretty hard to land), but as soon as there are more of them the human team gets demolished from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambial View Post

Thanks
    Ptera not too hard to control just OP as hell, i refuse to play on some servers where there are a large amount of Pteras (was better as a utility class), should be slower as well as much more difficult to grab people.

Raptor pounce should be hard to use as it is a one hit kill essentially with no humans around, would be better if they changed the camera and brought back the four hit kill system instead of 6 (i think)

Humans, only OP thing is the Commando grenade, other than that i feel like i am using a BB gun, Commando also possibly a little too accurate, and they should be slower.

Tyrants, are weaker, but so they should be, they were OP before, now you have to act carefully which is better, the only bad thing is the fact that the pathfinder and Commando can one shot them with the nade or shotgun which should be removed. Also there is a bug where the eat animation does not play so after the victim has being killed you are unable to bit e again until you go and heal.

Finally the Carno, along with the Ptera is easily the most OP class, Can sprint into walls and come out at full speed, super tight turning (i have been hit by a carno and before i hit the ground i was hit by the same Carno as it turned very quickly) also is wayyyy too fast, i know it is fast but damn its like an F1 car.

Dilo, have not tried it yet so i will have to see.
    Thats all for now XD
    Last edited by PandaSwag; 12-06-2014 at 08:58 AM.

How can they "one-shot" a tyrant?...
    And the Commando's grenades should be the most powerful gun as it is now... don't forget that there are only 3 shots and its really slow to reload- all the time... And his nade kills him if he shots something close.

Pteras and carnos are too fast now.
    "-Wow... she looks amazing!
    -Yep... but so does a velociraptor..."

Thread Information