Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloKamilo View Post
    How can they "one-shot" a tyrant?
    Happened to me a few times.

Can we get the old default skins? I don't like this new pathie

I think an optional tyrant limit should be a thing.
    When you create a server, there should be 2 settings for this: Tyrant limit, and Max Tyrants.
    Tyrant limit is how many players have to be on a server for a tyrant to spawn. At 0, it is like it is now.
    Max tyrants is normally at 3, but can be changed to as high as you like. At 0, nobody can play as tyrants.
    This would be a great feature, and could even be set up to give info about tyrants to the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaSwag View Post
    Ptera not too hard to control just OP as hell, i refuse to play on some servers where there are a large amount of Pteras (was better as a utility class), should be slower as well as much more difficult to grab people.

Raptor pounce should be hard to use as it is a one hit kill essentially with no humans around, would be better if they changed the camera and brought back the four hit kill system instead of 6 (i think)

Humans, only OP thing is the Commando grenade, other than that i feel like i am using a BB gun, Commando also possibly a little too accurate, and they should be slower.

Tyrants, are weaker, but so they should be, they were OP before, now you have to act carefully which is better, the only bad thing is the fact that the pathfinder and Commando can one shot them with the nade or shotgun which should be removed. Also there is a bug where the eat animation does not play so after the victim has being killed you are unable to bit e again until you go and heal.

Finally the Carno, along with the Ptera is easily the most OP class, Can sprint into walls and come out at full speed, super tight turning (i have been hit by a carno and before i hit the ground i was hit by the same Carno as it turned very quickly) also is wayyyy too fast, i know it is fast but damn its like an F1 car.

Dilo, have not tried it yet so i will have to see.
    Thats all for now XD
    It's nice to hear other peoples thoughts but I do agree about that 1 shot kill thing on a tryant wat is that? The pounce needs to be fixed. Also I realised after my recording, I replayed it only to find that I had died as a Ovi at HALF HEALTH! The health bar didn't even go down!
    See here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO9X...b9AZsj6kXjGFkg
    4:33 into it watch that health bar!

Quote Originally Posted by nachomeep View Post
    Same here also his silly gun :P
    Last edited by Terraform Jupiter; 12-06-2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Do not double post.

This please.

I can't tell pathfinder or commando apart even when I'm only a few steps away from them plus the new pyro seriously looks like he lives parents basement with his gimpy clothing and posture.

Lets keep the new scientist though.

Also I think a dev said the old skins were going to be added as optional skins?

Yep, all 5 will be available as free optional skins. Whether they'll be default inventory or achievement related remains to be seen. We'll get them in soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambial View Post
    It's nice to hear other peoples thoughts but I do agree about that 1 shot kill thing on a tryant wat is that? The pounce needs to be fixed. Also I realised after my recording, I replayed it only to find that I had died as a Ovi at HALF HEALTH! The health bar didn't even go down!
    See here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO9X...b9AZsj6kXjGFkg
    4:33 into it watch that health bar!

Same here also his silly gun :P
    Hmmm that pounce was very buggy the way it just seemed to cancel its lock.
    The humans i will agree are way to fast and need to be slowed down.
    apart from the pathfinder getting a headshot on you through your back i dont see what the hell would've killed you like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk_Sk View Post
    How are we able to vote on issues on the trello board?
    You need an account there I believe.

Can you make it so we can see the difference between pathie/commando/scientist/agent trapper please?

Also I have a trello account but cant vote.

Will you ever fix the scientist's ponytail?

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Greed View Post
    Will you ever fix the scientist's ponytail?
    I believe you're in the wrong place...
    http://primalcarnageforums.com/showt...eloper/page182

is the blue texture pop in issue still there? I have GTX 980 and sometimes the textures still fail to load, and how come the game looks so blurry?
    (You signature was offensive to certain forum members, again... please do not continue, or you will receive a temp ban. -Admin)

Thread Information