Close
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Wrath of the Golitaths:Dinosaurs

I saw that there was only one thread about this game (that just lead to a broken link) so I thought I would make this new one

Wrath of the goliaths: Dinosaurs is an in development dinosaur hunting simulation similar to Carnivores,Turok or Thehunter primal.

The game currently has models for Trex,Triceratops ,Allosaurus, Spinosaurus, Carnotaurus, Stegosaurus, Saurophaganax, Sauroposeidon, Pteranodon, Mosasaurus, Elasmosaurus and Utahraptor not to mention the various different skins for each animal

Here are the links to their Facebook page,IndieDB page and Forum

https://www.facebook.com/AscendenceStudios

http://www.indiedb.com/games/wrath-o...aths-dinosaurs

http://ascendencestudios.boards.net/
    Last edited by Kingjaffad; 08-11-2015 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Added additional information

That Mosasaur model really catches by eye, especially with that tail fluke.

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    I know Carnotaurus have arms that are way more useless than those of T.Rex...but unless they weren't added yet or are hiding, I don't see them on the model.

EDIT: Then again, I think I see them but you have to look at the model pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantKing4Ever View Post
    I know Carnotaurus have arms that are way more useless than those of T.Rex...but unless they weren't added yet or are hiding, I don't see them on the model.

EDIT: Then again, I think I see them but you have to look at the model pretty good.
    It's a lighter segment right infront of the legs. I guess it would be harder to spot them from this angle because of how the arms are so small, but from the side you could probably see the claws and know that it's the arms.

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

Here's the model from a different angle

should be able to see the arms now

Is there going to be some kind of tech demo any time soon or are they going to wait until it's finished?

Well They said that the first 20 people to register to their forums would be alpha testers.

Me being one of those 20

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjaffad View Post
    Well They said that the first 20 people to register to their forums would be alpha testers.

Me being one of those 20
    Sign me up o-o

Edit: Uhhh, just made an account and when i went to go on a topic it says that I'm IP banned from it.... D:< What?!?

"The owner of this website (ascendencestudios.boards.net) has banned your IP address (My IP address)"

That's weird, Sorry Hemlock. You shouldn't have been banned, let me see if unbanning you will fix it.

*Edit* I can't seem to find your user info, or anyone who is banned. Please send me an email at : Matthew@Ascendencestudios.com

And hopefully we can get it sorted out *Edit*

This looks pretty cool

"similar to Carnivores"

YESYESYESYESYES

Quote Originally Posted by FBTH View Post
    That's weird, Sorry Hemlock. You shouldn't have been banned, let me see if unbanning you will fix it.

*Edit* I can't seem to find your user info, or anyone who is banned. Please send me an email at : Matthew@Ascendencestudios.com

And hopefully we can get it sorted out *Edit*
    Huh, It seems to have been fixed by itself...? If it happens again I'll contact you

Kewlio. My biggest problems with the new Carnivores were lack of creature variety and the fact that all the dinosaurs look like they were drawn from 1992 JP concept art, then made even more awkward. The AI was also pretty bad.

Hoping this succeeds.
    Last edited by Zillatamer; 08-11-2015 at 06:22 PM.
    System Specs: Kick Ass

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjaffad View Post

Me being one of those 20
    Does one have to apply somewhere or just be in the forums? I want to know if I am applicable to a tester.

Just the forums,but I'm afraid it has already passed 20 members,unless someone registered and didn't get put into the lucky 20(maybe they registered before that contest happened) you might have a chance

yay. another game with awesome looking dinosaurs that you cant control or play as. we honestly have enough "hunt a dinosaur" games... models like that seem like they would see better use as playable. which makes me sad they aren't. but hey what can we do right.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Thread Information