Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    yay. another game with awesome looking dinosaurs that you cant control or play as. we honestly have enough "hunt a dinosaur" games... models like that seem like they would see better use as playable. which makes me sad they aren't. but hey what can we do right.
    Exactly. no playable dinos = automatic nope

Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.
    I would not mind a hunting game, mostly because I never got a chance to play the old Carnivore series or anything else for that matter. I didn't touch the reboot because it only had a few dinos in it. Same reason I have not played The Hunter: Primal. I just want a game that has a good amount different dinosaurs with good quality. Depending on how gameplay is made, I couldn't care less if I was actually playing the dinos or not.

yay. another game with awesome looking dinosaurs that you cant control or play as. we honestly have enough "hunt a dinosaur" games... models like that seem like they would see better use as playable. which makes me sad they aren't. but hey what can we do right.
    Do you people even play any other games?
    System Specs: Kick Ass

I loved the old Carnivores game and the new one recently released was pretty good and i'm a fan of TheHunter Primal as well. Guess I like Dinosaur hunting games. Will keep an eye on this.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zillatamer View Post
    Do you people even play any other games?
    "you people" ? I played them all the time when i was little. i loved the carnivores games. and turok was ok. but i don't care much for another game where you play as a boring human with your boring guns and go kill your favorite animals. I just kind of got sick of them and wanted something new and different. where you can be the things you want. im not a dino-hogger dont get me wrong. but after saurian is released, my time in primal carnage will drop by a lot for awhile.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

"you people" ? I played them all the time when i was little. i loved the carnivores games. and turok was ok. but i don't care much for another game where you play as a boring human with your boring guns and go kill your favorite animals. I just kind of got sick of them and wanted something new and different. where you can be the things you want. im not a dino-hogger dont get me wrong. but after saurian is released, my time in primal carnage will drop by a lot for awhile.
    Still seems pretty nitpicky. Personally, I don't care wether I'm a human or not, so long as I have a good dinosaur game to play. Sure, we have a fair bit of dinosaur games out right now, but few of them are actually good. I'd definitely sacrifice playable dinosaurs so long that we get good dinosaur games in general.

A bit confused on the new rules, but I feel like asking this.

Does anyone know why Evan was banned? Just curious.

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

I'll pass on this one. There are enough Turok/Carnivores like games. If this had playable Dinosaurs it'd have been much more intresting, but since is the usual "Shoot Dinos on sight" I'll pass.

im not sure if im apost to feel angry about this game because your hunting ramdom creatures for joy or happy because its hyper high detailed models and hopes of realistic behavor

also

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Quote Originally Posted by Iago View Post
    I'll pass on this one. There are enough Turok/Carnivores like games. If this had playable Dinosaurs it'd have been much more intresting, but since is the usual "Shoot Dinos on sight" I'll pass.
    This is exactly why I wont even give this game a chance. Obviously being original is the last thing on their mind.

no playable dinos = automatic nope
    You guys are spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnicko View Post
    You guys are spoiled xD
    No, we just want something different and worthy. Thats why I hope The Isle does eventually release because that is actually original when it comes to dino games. Its why I even had interest in the first Primal Carnage to begin with. Its why any of us are here.

USSTalladega is right. Like He said, most of us are here for the playable Dinosaurs. If it wasn't for this option in the two games (PC and PC:E) I think that a lot of people would have passed on this game too. Playable Dinosaurs is why PC was intresting and unique. Like I said before, if I want to shoot random Dino I have enough games for that purpose.

>Game is like Carnivores
    >"Not unique" because it doesn't have playable Dinosaurs
    >"I wish it were like PC, with playable Dinosaurs"
    >Not unique for having playable dinosaurs because of PC

You don't really want anything unique.
    System Specs: Kick Ass

I think I'll give this a shot.

Loved Carnivores, so this seems like its ok.

has cool looking dinosaurs = worth checking out

Thread Information