Close
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal News (Hemlock) View Post
    A bit confused on the new rules, but I feel like asking this.

Does anyone know why Evan was banned?there's a biased moderator Just curious.
    i was banned for quoting an image. though others were quoting images in much more populated threads, i was the one that got one warning. then i complied. though i accidentally quoted one and i was instantly removed. aint that somthin.

anyway yeah. 95% of the games that have dinos and you almost always play as a person shooting them, running from them, or running the theme park they are in. very few dino games have decent playable dinosaurs. which is why this game holds so little interest to me. I have already played enough of the "go kill a dino" games.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Zillatamer View Post
    >Game is like Carnivores
    >"Not unique" because it doesn't have playable Dinosaurs
    >"I wish it were like PC, with playable Dinosaurs"
    >Not unique for having playable dinosaurs because of PC

You don't really want anything unique.
    So tell me a decent game with playable Dinosaurs that is not PC. Yeah, there aren't. So yeah, I want something unique.

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by Iago View Post
    So tell me a decent game with playable Dinosaurs that is not PC.
    Dino D-Day.

I dunno if Dino D-Day counts as "decent"...

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    i was banned for quoting an image. though others were quoting images in much more populated threads, i was the one that got one warning. then i complied. though i accidentally quoted one and i was instantly removed. aint that somthin.
    You might have missed the new rules "There will be no discussion regarding the banning of current or former members, whether permanent or temporary."
    And just so you know i went through the auditions thread and you have quoted 20 pictures in that thread alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wallace View Post
    I dunno if Dino D-Day counts as "decent"...
    it for sure does not count as decent.

also, crockodille.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal News (Hemlock) View Post
    Does anyone know why Evan was banned? Just curious.
    I like how you bounce right on me for it but not on primal here after his post was visible for days longer than mine.

you also warned me once. and pretty much all of those pictures were before i knew of the "don't quote an image rule" I don't wanna sound like "that guy" and get banned again for such a small reason, so this is the only comment that i'll use to stray from the conversation. please, crack down on others about the rules to enforce them, not just me. you've been pretty laid back with other rule breakers. and you yourself on a thread about 3 dinosaurs decided to advertise a kapro audition out of no where. which im fairly certain is against the rules as well.

your the only mod that has been so eager to ban me.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Dino D-Day is very enjoyable, and you're missing the obvious point; because there are a few games already with playable dinosaurs (and freaking dozens with team combat 1st person vs 3rd person games) making dinosaurs playable in this game wouldn't make it unique at all.

Just like you guys I'm fine with indie dev rehashing; I just don't pretend that the things I like are special and not exactly like dozens of other multiplayer games.
    System Specs: Kick Ass

Quote Originally Posted by Zillatamer View Post
    Dino D-Day is very enjoyable, and you're missing the obvious point; because there are a few games already with playable dinosaurs (and freaking dozens with team combat 1st person vs 3rd person games) making dinosaurs playable in this game wouldn't make it unique at all.

Just like you guys I'm fine with indie dev rehashing; I just don't pretend that the things I like are special and not exactly like dozens of other multiplayer games.
    making good* playable dinosaurs. dino d day is very enjoyable. but its dinos just don't play as well as primal carnage's do.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    also, crockodille.
    -oh snip-
    Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. The rule about not quoting pictures has been around for months, the fact that you are one of the most active users makes it a lot easier for us to notice things like the constant quoted pictures, there is no "bias" against you from crockodille's side.

Though if you want to help you can of course report quoted pictures. We would appreciate it and we would also see things we would perhaps not see otherwise, such as quoted pictures from far less active users.

But let's not continue this.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

For those who have been dismissing this game because of no playable dinosaurs

your wish has been granted....

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjaffad View Post
    For those who have been dismissing this game because of no playable dinosaurs

your wish has been granted.... -very poor playable dino video-
    unless this gets super fixed... im not interested.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

It says "Pre-Alpha Footage"
    Why would they keep it the exact same in the full release?

*The following is pre-alpha footage and is subject to change*

carnivores meets primal carnage

shudd up and take my bottle caps

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.
    I just hope that if they do add all the dinosaurs as playable characters, that they make it so there are things to do, not just roam around.

Thread Information