Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    New least favorite

"Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!”

You can't judge a dino off of an Ark dossier, Ark's dinos are super innacurrate for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyter View Post
    You can't judge a dino off of an Ark dossier, Ark's dinos are super innacurrate for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrous View Post
    The "velociraptors" in Jurassic Park. you all know why
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!”

I'm just gonna agree with you, yeah I love theri, but the 1 in ark looks soooo bad xD

I don't really like T-rex because of its useless stubby arms and to be honest I don't get why people like it that much, sure it's the most often to see in museums because many fossils have been found, sure it was in JP 1,2,3 and JW and sure it's big but I find it boring. I think I dislike T-rex because it's everywhere, if someone says "Dinosaur" most people think of the scaley giant with tiny arms (Even thought T-rex probably had feathers) and it kinda gets on my nerves because non of the other, more unique dinosaurs, get any recognition.
    http://dragcave.net/dragons Click my dragons for cookies .3.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather View Post
    I don't really like T-rex because of its useless stubby arms and to be honest I don't get why people like it that much, sure it's the most often to see in museums because many fossils have been found, sure it was in JP 1,2,3 and JW and sure it's big but I find it boring. I think I dislike T-rex because it's everywhere, if someone says "Dinosaur" most people think of the scaley giant with tiny arms (Even thought T-rex probably had feathers) and it kinda gets on my nerves because non of the other, more unique dinosaurs, get any recognition.
    well trex is often what people refer to as SUPER PREDATOR and some long time trex fans love how when its miles away it can still see you and just bite you in half

anyway my new least favorite dino is giginotosaurus because its so exaggerated in media for how it "killed sauropods" and how big it is when in reality it probley only hunted them when the sauropod is weakened by a fair margin and even then it would of taken a large pack to take one down and its size isnt really anything to talk about because its only a little bigger then trex

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Quote Originally Posted by Robotanic Rex View Post
    well trex is often what people refer to as SUPER PREDATOR and some long time trex fans love how when its miles away it can still see you and just bite you in half

anyway my new least favorite dino is giginotosaurus because its so exaggerated in media for how it "killed sauropods" and how big it is when in reality it probley only hunted them when the sauropod is weakened by a fair margin and even then it would of taken a large pack to take one down and its size isnt really anything to talk about because its only a little bigger then trex
    Last time I checked, most T.rex Fans didnīt even know that T.rex can see at all...
    Then again, most T.rex fanboys are Awesomebros, so well.
    Anyways, how can T.rex bite you in half if itīs miles away....?

anyway my new least favorite dino is giginotosaurus
    Get off my thread.
    /s

but seriously, I just like that giga is bigger than rex, that's my main reason why I like it hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Merking View Post
    Last time I checked, most T.rex Fans didnīt even know that T.rex can see at all...
    Then again, most T.rex fanboys are Awesomebros, so well.
    Anyways, how can T.rex bite you in half if itīs miles away....?
    i love how literate you can be

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

i love how literate you can be
    If you love people being literate, you must be a big fan of literature

The off topic is strong with this thread....or..well...stronger....

Thread Information