Close

Thumbs up Improve the mobile version please

I usually use my phone or tablet to respond to the forum, but I really don't like to. If I'm quite frank, I think the mobile version is terrible. It isn't necessarily what it does, it's more just how it's presented. I can't tell whether there are any unread posts anywhere, just because the size of the icon is too small. Also, when I come out of a sub-forum, it still says I have unread posts there. It really bugs me. I would like it so that it is more customizable and convenient and easy to use. If it was me, I'd make the mobile version less grey and improve some of the icons. Sorry if this came across a little bluntly.
    Diffuse the situation

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleaper View Post
    I usually use my phone or tablet to respond to the forum, but I really don't like to. If I'm quite frank, I think the mobile version is terrible. It isn't necessarily what it does, it's more just how it's presented. I can't tell whether there are any unread posts anywhere, just because the size of the icon is too small. Also, when I come out of a sub-forum, it still says I have unread posts there. It really bugs me. I would like it so that it is more customizable and convenient and easy to use. If it was me, I'd make the mobile version less grey and improve some of the icons. Sorry if this came across a little bluntly.
    I KNOW there's a button somwhere that turns it back to the "original" layout... only problem is that you have to zoom in on every page. .__.

Edit;

Thank you war bear. That was fast
    Diffuse the situation

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleaper View Post
    Thank you war bear. That was fast
    Im a 20 year old guy with no social life, where else would I be? XD

the issue I have with the mobile version is that for some reason the search button is now three times the size but visually the size it normally is. I have to turn my phone sideways to click on the recent posts thing or it will think I'm clicking on "Search".
    I want a strong independent tranq rifle that don't need no scope #AntiDolt

Thread Information