Close
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

How are you today?

How's your day been? Got something you want to get off your chest? Just post here and let us know!

My day's been fine so far, although I'm still sad about the death of one of my dogs a few weeks ago. Cancer can go **** itself.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoBear View Post
    How's your day been? Got something you want to get off your chest? Just post here and let us know!

My day's been fine so far, although I'm still sad about the death of one of my dogs a few weeks ago. Cancer can go **** itself.
    aww that's a shame one of my grandparents died near the end of august due to a 4th stage liver cancer

I'm okay-ish now, but recently I just been feeling extremily sad about everything and myself.

Not sure why, I just started to become unhappy about all the things I do including my drawings so I've been kinda 'bleh' for a while but now I'm getting kinda better and started to try to draw more again
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

How are you today?
    One with the universe. Fate accepted, quite happy with it.
    Never give up, never forget, moar colors.

Just got back from work to hear there's a new forum, a new video by Beagle, and I bought a fresh pack of cancersticks and a bottle of Pepsi Max.

's all good.

That one place with the stuff in the area
    I have tests in Physical Chemistry and Biology and a quiz in Differential Equations tomorrow, but other than that, all's well here. I'm also sorry to hear about your losses DinoBear and Shemp, it sucks losing both dogs and relatives.
    Theflickasaurus is back! Carrying over 10 Slurpee points, 2 Tyrannobeast Medals, and 2 Lost Time Medallions

Glad to see that Temuzu has returned, still disappointed by the forum design. I'll get over it though.

Managed to sleep for over 14 hours and still be tired when I woke up today. I also now have a cold, so that's fun. Overall my day could be better
    To keep (what remains of) your sanity when balancing, keep humans with the same base stats. Also upscale the smaller classes to match the upscaled humans. It will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Temuzu View Post
    Just got back from work to hear there's a new forum, a new video by Beagle, and I bought a fresh pack of cancersticks and a bottle of Pepsi Max.

's all good.
    wow, he's back
    The legend never dies

Great to see you again Tem'

edit: I'll probably make a real post soon.

It has been a while... I don't really do forums much anymore :/

That one place with the stuff in the area
    Welp, all of my hard work for the week is done. I have a bit of homework due Friday, and am travelling with the band to an away football game Saturday (getting on a bus at 4:30am woohoo!). But it's all good now.
    Theflickasaurus is back! Carrying over 10 Slurpee points, 2 Tyrannobeast Medals, and 2 Lost Time Medallions

The calculus professor promised that the exam would not be harder than the study guide. I know better. They always lie. :T Pretty happy with the exam, though. I think I did well despite some of the tricky questions.

Oh wow. I feel ya, man. My little friend of 10 years passed away earlier this summer, also due to cancer It was just before my vacation with my family. Mom just drove him to the vet and well, they put him down. There wasn't anything they could do.(He was puking blood.)

On a sidenote: I had a huge math test today...And I finished it pretty damn fast. I'm now deathly afraid because I thought it was easy. Either I did everything right and should get good grades, ooooorrrrr...I'm screwed. XD So life is stressful, I'm a bit lonley and wish I could get out of my art block. I feel like less of a human when my creativity can't flow :/

I wish i could tell you guys that I'm happy and things are getting better.

They're not.

And if you're angry for me being vague I kinda don't give a ♥♥♥♥. I'm too tired to care if I make you or anyone angry anymore.

Uh ok?

Here things are getting a bit Ok around here, not doing much with my life but at least I started to draw more again.
    And also finally got the material I needed to study so a certain relative can stop whining at me for not having it and making a big deal out of this.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

The land of dead flamingos, curse you Gulf Stream!
    and I thought the kitchen bots were bad...

Resident Weeb**** and all around general airhead, yah I'm that chick.

Thread Information