Close
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    THEY HAVE EVOLVED!

And they just got waaay worse, waaay worse.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

The bots don't know when to quit, don't they? Can't seem to get rid of them.
    To keep (what remains of) your sanity when balancing, keep humans with the same base stats. Also upscale the smaller classes to match the upscaled humans. It will help.

You know that feeling you have when you're in the final stretch of a nasty cold? Your nose is all runny and your top lip is really sore from blowing away all your snot 24/7? Of course you do, we've all been there. We all know that pain.

Anywho, that's me right now.

GMT +0 | FC: 2766 - 8676 - 0830

That one place with the stuff in the area
    I've gotten great grades on the tests I took earlier this week, and can improve a score I had on another test I took earlier (O chem, so every point is precious), we won the game yesterday, and we have fall break coming up. It's also my birthday yay.

So all in all, I'm great now.
    Theflickasaurus is back! Carrying over 10 Slurpee points, 2 Tyrannobeast Medals, and 2 Lost Time Medallions

Today all i did was put on pants and drink coffee which means today was a success. Tomorrow however will be me running on 4 hours of sleep working with people i hate only to come home to a house that's unclean and generally disorganized and probably flooded. But today was good..
    There is a girl lying next to me on the bed, shaking me, saying something. She is not happy. She is also not skinny. Or attractive. She may not even be human.

Infront of a computer with a soda and some junk food.
    I just got bitten three times by an unknown insect and the bites are swelling really badly, so I have to go to the clinic. On the bright side of my day, I got a few cookies so at least there's that.

Bit chipper. Got my computer back after a month of it being unusable. Class today was cancelled and I have had pie within the last 24 hours.

See guys, I'm not always sad.

• Anatomy lab exam and a physics exam this Thursday
    • Anatomy lecture exam on Tuesday
    • PCAT next Thursday

Well, ♥♥♥♥.

Also, the reading comprehension questions on this PCAT review are a load of crap.

Blue screened from NS2 I really need to clean my pc out ><

Jurassic the Spino Lord [PC] Jurassic's Avatar
    I feel fantastic today. Yesterday, I went to Busch Gardens and man did I have a blast. For anyone who doesn't know what Busch Gardens is, you can check it out here http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-tampa/

Anyways, I managed to go on every ride there yesterday. Even went on the new ride they have there, Falcon's Fury. Man was that ride awesome. It's the tallest freestanding drop tower in North America, standing at 335 feet. You could see the entire park when you're at the top and man is it a gorgeous view. Then, there's the drop.

It first makes you look at the ground, and then it starts drop (It's like a falcon folding it's wings when it goes to dive for it's prey). Then, the seats fly open, and then the ride comes to a stop. Here's a video of how the ride is

Also went on the other classic rollercoasters they have there like Cheetah Hunt, and Sheikra. Man, I absolutely love Sheikra. It's my favorite ride there. Anyways, I had an absolute blast going to Busch Gardens yesterday.

Mosasaur is amazing!

Ah yes, I do remember going to Bush Gardens a few years ago when I was on a holiday in Florida. I still remember the Sheikra as my sister was absolutely crazy about it and was her favorite ride in the park. Falcon's fury didn't exist back then but i'm sure it's a cool ride. Good to hear you had a great time there.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

I don't really know how I feel today...Oh! I found some white stuff in my bed for the 10th time! It's so f'n annoying I wonder where all this white stuff cums from?
    Signatures may only be 750x160

Quote Originally Posted by tyrannobeast View Post
    I don't really know how I feel today...Oh! I found some white stuff in my bed for the 10th time! It's so f'n annoying I wonder where all this white stuff cums from?

Anyway, I don't feel so good. Last weekend I heard that I will be let go from the company I work with currently. Apparantly the company isn't doing so good financially anymore so they have to let go of a few people. Sadly I am one of those persons and i'm quite sad about it since I really liked working there, had nice collegues and had a decent payment. But now i'll be off looking for a new job.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    I'm already getting prepared for when I get a PS4 in a few weeks. Today, I do plan on pre-ordering WWE 2K15 for the PS4 and may also get a PS4 Carrying Bag. I just don't understand why I feel nervous though...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantKing4Ever View Post
    I'm already getting prepared for when I get a PS4 in a few weeks. Today, I do plan on pre-ordering WWE 2K15 for the PS4 and may also get a PS4 Carrying Bag. I just don't understand why I feel nervous though...
    I do advice you getting GTA V and Far Cry 4 Both look really great game play and graphic wise.
    Signatures may only be 750x160

Thread Information