Close
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    Feeling excited now! Like I said earlier, I was planning on pre-ordering WWE 2K15 for the PS4 and did exactly that. I also did plan to get a PS4 carrying case but I didn't see any but I did get a USB Charger cable for when I do get a second controller (that is included in a bundle).

I was feeling super duper excited and happy when finally my birthday gift from my dad arrived today

but then later I posted another photo showing my face with the t-rex and someone made a comment about me that kinda made me a bit upset about it so I removed that pic.

I really really hate how over-sensitive I am about anything.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

In the jurassic, watching this computer the humans gave me.
    Today i'm just bored.

On my computer

Playing primal carnage, spore, DDD, or some other random game i can find on the internet.

"Those dang T-rex wanna-be class players!"

That one place with the stuff in the area
    Since my last post, I've been doing fairly well, even though I'm anxious about next week, since I have three tests, and of course in college professors don't give much leeway (homework-wise) due to having tests in other classes. I also brought a ton of CD's from home to get them onto my phone, but haven't gotten around to it. I really need to stop being lazy.
    Theflickasaurus is back! Carrying over 10 Slurpee points, 2 Tyrannobeast Medals, and 2 Lost Time Medallions

Was having a good day until I read this article:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/mexico-zoo-...ry?id=26297689

People are ****heads.

Today I'm just OK was working on a personal drawing for a few hours and in the afternoon had to go out to get the result of my blood test and send it to my dentist which wants to get my wisdom tooth removed.
    So needed the results of my blood for medical reasons and stuff.

BUT the most fun thing today was finding this lovely thing here:

It's from the year 2000, and on the first page was this:

So this is probably one of the oldest drawings I found so far XD
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Alpha Novaraptor TyrantKing4Ever's Avatar
    Confused and a little stressed. So I still plan to get a PS4 (I did pre-order my first PS4 game, after all) and I still plan to get it in November. But I've read that there's word going around about a PS4 coming out this fall that has 1 terabyte of memory. Which is a lot more than the 500 gigabytes that comes with the PS4 now. If true, I really hope it comes out next month. Because a lot of games (especially AAA titles) could have anywhere between 30-60 gigs and that can fill up a PS4 fast. Could I just upgrade the hard drive myself? Yeah. But I'd rather this rumor of a 1 terabyte PS4 coming out this fall be true instead..

That one place with the stuff in the area
    My busy week is finally over (well almost, but going through the daily grind is easy) and now I can finally relax.
    Theflickasaurus is back! Carrying over 10 Slurpee points, 2 Tyrannobeast Medals, and 2 Lost Time Medallions

I am uncontrollably pissed right now, and I don't know why. Everything I see is making me angrier, and while I feel incredibly hot my skin is ice cold to the touch. I'm normally a laid back guy and I don't really ever get mad at people, don't really know what's going on.

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    I am so pumped for primal carnage extinction cant wait to get it.

Hm... I am angry and depressed a bit right now. I might not be able to get Primal Extinction, and it tics me off a bit, since I did get the Feathered Raptor and everything and I might have to buy the game all over again... and I don't have spare money for that. Over all, I still am very excited to see Primal Carnage Extinction!

I'm in a pretty foul mood right now, after having to deal with a relatively well known person within PC (for all the wrong reasons, it seems). I feel quite sick and my heads all jumbled and I'm just in an awful state.

Other than that, though ... fine and dandy!

GMT +0 | FC: 2766 - 8676 - 0830

I'm feeling a bit tired. My week is going pretty slow, waiting on new pc parts and I got some unit exams. High school, you got to love it

Laptop pretty much died on me (expected). Long story short, I have more reason to hate my brother, and I'm resorting to my XBOX.

In the jurassic, watching this computer the humans gave me.
    Tad pissed off that you're buying a game you already had (PC:E), but deep inside i'm excited. Otherwise i'm doing well in life.

"Those dang T-rex wanna-be class players!"

Thread Information