Close

Deleting threads?

Sorry, by now I guess I'm the king of nooby forum questions. Just wondering how to delete threads or posts. The forum FAQ says that we can delete threads and posts, but doesn't say how. And I have tons of embarrassing posts. Could someone help me? Sorry again. If there is a way, this thread is going down first.
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!

Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.
    Can I edit or delete my posts?
    If you have registered and are logged in, you may be able to edit and delete your posts (although the administrator may have turned off this option). Your ability to edit your posts may be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.

It's possible they turned off deleting posts. What you can do is just edit your posts to remove the things you regret saying.
    Last edited by Spinoraptyrex; 09-27-2015 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Urano Metria View Post
    Sorry, by now I guess I'm the king of nooby forum questions. Just wondering how to delete threads or posts. The forum FAQ says that we can delete threads and posts, but doesn't say how. And I have tons of embarrassing posts. Could someone help me? Sorry again. If there is a way, this thread is going down first.
    Users can neither delete threads, nor posts. Regarding your "embarassing" posts/threads, you will have to live with them since either would only get removed if their content was to break the rules. However, I don't think anyone really minds them.
    Last edited by Sanguis; 09-27-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

Easy solution- Make any post/thread you no longer want break every single forum rule.

jk please don't hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Juhn Gtouru Jorgo View Post
    Easy solution- Make any post/thread you no longer want break every single forum rule.

jk please don't hurt me
    I dare you......

Of course Urano Metria is free to follow your advice, banning someone does not take too much time.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

jk please don't hurt me
    give me a snow rex and i'll do it.

huehuehue
    Last edited by Senoba; 09-29-2015 at 08:29 AM. Reason: No need for all that space.
    Inb4 Devs cave in and turn PC:E into a full-on roleplaying game.

Thread Information