Close
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #16
    Philosoraptor USSTalladega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dilo-land
    Posts
    2,351
    I have these sitting on my desk with more to follow.

     

  2. #17
    Try-ceratops
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    148
    Do you have an Interdictor class, or a B-Wing?

  3. #18
    Predator X Mushroomsock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Coming soon to a store near you!
    Posts
    901
    For Force Awakens Merchandise I don't have much. A couple of the LEGO sets. I did just make this though:

  4. #19
    Philosoraptor USSTalladega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dilo-land
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtyranno504 View Post
    Do you have an Interdictor class, or a B-Wing?
    There is no physical model of an Interdictor anywhere that I've seen unless its fan made.

    And as for a B-Wing I have it a Micro Machine, Action Fleet and Lego versions of it. Not for Titanium Series or Kenner though.

  5. #20
    Sacha Runa Arrozito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tawantinsuyu
    Posts
    798
    The new star destroyer is super sexy. Star Destroyers are my favorite thing ever in all of Star Warsdom, I am obsessed with them. I can't wait for someone to make some stats for the new one.

  6. #21
    Philosoraptor USSTalladega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dilo-land
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrozito View Post
    The new star destroyer is super sexy. Star Destroyers are my favorite thing ever in all of Star Warsdom, I am obsessed with them. I can't wait for someone to make some stats for the new one.
    Oh yeah there is just something cool about them. From the Acclamator and Venator to the Sovereign and Eclipse.

    And yes The Finalizer is a really cool design. From what I can tell it is probably a good 3x the size of an ISD. http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-co...-Finalizer.png

  7. #22
    Hail Denmark! Bartbrink1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Almere, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by USSTalladega View Post
    Oh yeah there is just something cool about them. From the Acclamator and Venator to the Sovereign and Eclipse.

    And yes The Finalizer is a really cool design. From what I can tell it is probably a good 3x the size of an ISD. http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-co...-Finalizer.png
    That looks menacing as hell. It kinda reminds me of a Super Star Destroyer as well.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

  8. #23
    Predator X Mushroomsock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Coming soon to a store near you!
    Posts
    901
    My favourite Star Destroyer is the good old Imperial one.

    But my favorite ship?
     

    It's obvious.
     

    If you still haven't worked it out, which you should have done before you even opened this spoiler, or possibly even before you came to this thread, then I have a new hint.
     

    I've posted about it in this thread before.
     

    I understand there are some... lower IQs on this forum that won't have worked it out yet, so a new hint!
     

    It's in my icon right now. (Well, it was... So this hint is kind of useless now lol)
     

    If you have serious brain issues, you might still not have worked it out, so another hint!
     


     

    If you still haven't worked it out I'm literally upset there are such idiots in existence on the planet. IT'S AN X-WING! SURPRISE!








  9. #24
    Philosoraptor ReddyUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Houston, the place of no snow...
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ASDFGharial View Post
    My favourite Star Destroyer is the good old Imperial one.

    But my favorite ship?
     

    It's obvious.
     

    If you still haven't worked it out, which you should have done before you even opened this spoiler, or possibly even before you came to this thread, then I have a new hint.
     

    I've posted about it in this thread before.
     

    I understand there are some... lower IQs on this forum that won't have worked it out yet, so a new hint!
     

    It's in my icon right now.
     

    If you have serious brain issues, you might still not have worked it out, so another hint!
     


     

    If you still haven't worked it out I'm literally upset there are such idiots in existence on the planet. IT'S AN X-WING! SURPRISE!







    God I love it when people do this.

    X-wing is my favorite too, it's so awesome!

  10. #25
    Predator X Mushroomsock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Coming soon to a store near you!
    Posts
    901

  11. #26
    Philosoraptor robo-ve-tranic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    WHATS BONE'ING ON
    Posts
    2,712
    thats wired everytime i scroll the guns move (what a illusion)

    invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

  12. #27
    Try-ceratops
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by USSTalladega View Post
    There is no physical model of an Interdictor anywhere that I've seen unless its fan made.

    And as for a B-Wing I have it a Micro Machine, Action Fleet and Lego versions of it. Not for Titanium Series or Kenner though.
    Star Wars Rebels just made the Interdictor canon with their latest episode.

  13. #28
    Philosoraptor USSTalladega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Dilo-land
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtyranno504 View Post
    Star Wars Rebels just made the Interdictor canon with their latest episode.
    Its cool that they kept it in canon. Same for the TIE Phantom(brand new Micro Machine). I hope the VSD and the TIE Defender will be as well.

  14. #29
    Predator X Mushroomsock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Coming soon to a store near you!
    Posts
    901
    I want AT-AAs in the Canon.

    Also, Star Wars: Commander made TIE Defenders Canon.

  15. #30
    Super Moderator JediSpectre117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,142
    Why haven't I commented in this yet???

    Well anyway, did anyone understand the backlash the claymore lightsaber got. I never really understood it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •