Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Commando]

the radius should stay as it is. carno and anything smaller needs either a speed or damage nerf. didnt read the rest because busy but you get the idea.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Primal News (Hemlock) View Post
    Are you sure you are talking about the NEW commando? It's grenades are easy to use, I don't think anyone has problems with hitting targets with it anymore. And the AR is pretty good.
    Everyone I see play commando seems to have some issue with the grenades. They have an extremely weird, artificial flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    about aim down sight. i think its honestly pointless to every class except scientist. dinos simply move to fast to use the slow ads. especially if it doesn't even increase accuracy.
    ADS is actually so broken it's all you should be using. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8duxp0Y8gDI

Quote Originally Posted by Shenzi Sixaxis View Post
    ADS is actually so broken it's all you should be using. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8duxp0Y8gDI
    dinosaurs don't usually stay at that distance. therefore making ADS useless. dinosaurs need to be up in your face if they want to do damage. classes like pathfinder , commando, and pyro do not need it at all.
    I think trapper should be as accurate as he is in ads when regularly shooting.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Saying whether or not something "needs" something is very dangerous territory to step in. Do classes need certain things? No, but it makes the game better by offering options to those who want them. Perhaps some players even need certain features; maybe the game doesn't need it, but does it hurt? No.

Personally, I don't see how you can even say ADS is useless on any class. It makes the class nearly perfectly accurate; if you can track a dino well, you're going to wreck it (assuming hitreg lets you). But that's exactly the issue: ADS is perfectly accurate; normal sights are not. This is completely unacceptable outside of sniper weapons. Try playing commando and using ADS; you'll dominate if you can aim.

I like your idea, but I would like to add one thing: make recoil gradually decrease to a termination point where the recoil doesn't decrease any further. With AR, make the accuracy decrease up to max until 15 bullets have been fired, and for M4, until the whole magazine has been used up.

Thread Information