Close

[Build 6255] Lighting effects of tranq pistol issue.

• I don't think that a pistol, which uses compressed air to shot darts should have had such lighting fire effects like normal rifle has.
    • I noticed that sometimes such lighting effects are not being displayed as you can see in the video, sometimes they are displayed everytime.

Video:

https://youtu.be/DjpDW5Sk5_I

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Are you saying this is an actual bug or is it just a personal preference issue? The effect is the same as in Primal 1, and is something a number of people asked us to bring back a while ago so we re-incorporated it.

Hm. It is presonal preference I guess, maybe it should be smaller, so the shot doesn't light the floor that much. We are still talking about just a air compressed powered weapon.
    Edit: However I see practical side of that effect, it's easier to spot scientist for dinosaurs.

Let's see wha others think about it.

BUT

If you watch the video carefully, you will see that such fire effect didn't appear after I reloaded the weapon. It was being displayed while I was shooting the first magaizne. Later it wasn't working as it should.

Thread Information