Close

Thread: lighting error

lighting error

Hey,

I'm getting a "lighting needs to rebuilt" error message in red on the screen when I play the map swamp.

How do I get rid of that ?

Thanks

Sebastian

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    It's a problem with how the map was built (or wasn't built, more accurately). There's no way to fix it without recompiling Marsh, and Primal Carnage 1.3 is no longer officially supported.. so the problem won't be going away, unfortunately. On the bright side, this is a purely visual issue and has virtually no impact on gameplay.

If you'd just like to hide the error message, you can open the developer console by pressing ` or @ and type in
    DisableAllScreenMessages
    Last edited by dinosauriac; 12-25-2015 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosauriac View Post
    It's a problem with how the map was built (or wasn't built, more accurately). There's no way to fix it without recompiling Marsh, and Primal Carnage 1.3 is no longer officially supported.. so the problem won't be going away, unfortunately. On the bright side, this is a purely visual issue and has virtually no impact on gameplay.

If you'd just like to hide the error message, you can open the developer console by pressing ` or @ and type in
    DisableAllScreenMessages
    Oh, ok. I will be doing that.

Thread Information