Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Locked until the next round.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

Open until Monday, 25.01.2016.

The answers to the last batch can be found here:
    http://www.primalcarnage.com/ask-a-developer-answers-1/
    Last edited by Sanguis; 01-22-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

Will the Carno get a subclass? Whether in the forseeable future or in 10 years doesn't matter, I just want to know if it will be because in my opinion Carno really needs a subclass.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

in the extiction editor will we be able to add existing events in to our maps

eg.we can put the contaiment protolcol from atum c into a new map

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Would it be possible, to in the future, add variants to existing / upcoming weapons? For example: An assault rifle variant for the commando that has a less damaging but larger radius grenade launcher.

What drop table will taunts be placed in? It isn't necessarily a skin or cosmetic and I feel like it would fit into the crate drop table better (especially since there's lots of empty space in there compared to how many skins and cosmetics there are).

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

Out in the open field of classic Utility Base
    Will the other two original Carno skins (Frog and Plague) get "longhorn" variations in the future?

Will the extra human sounds in solo mode (Jumping, Falling, Out of stamina) appear in multiplayer matches?

Steam- SpinoRavenger

Tell Matt to work HARDER. please

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Terrabot_xX View Post
    Tell Matt to work HARDER. please
    Lol ^^^^

On topic: What's the status on Capture The Egg and Hunt?
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Will there be an option to check a box to spawn with random skin each time you spawn? I know you can select them yourself, but as you collect more and more skins, having a randomiser would be nice

As little other question, will the humans be saying their things again when healing up at crates?
    You Ain't Much If You Ain't Dutch! Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/allyslayernl If you wish to add me to Steam: theslayernl

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    With the skin editor, will there be an option to remove for example, the tail feathers on nova?

Is there any chance we could get back the old look of the feathered snakeskin?
    Will the acros bitebox be changed? It's way too small right now.
    Is there any chance that skins don't look blurred out anymore if you run the game on low settings? (Bushfire Variants for example)
    Will admins on a server will get some sort of sign that they are admins? (for example logged in admins have a different name color etc.)
    How comes that even with the crafting system, some items are incredible rare? (Tuxedo Trapper, Golden Dilo Shackles)
    Will the roars work properly soon? (Some don't have the effect they should have)
    Any way to bring back the slomo command so it's not exploitable?
    Why doesn't togglehud/F1 hide the icons from for example tyrant roars or poison/flames etc.?

It seems that all DLC raptors have been "remastered", except the Savage Feathered. Will it be remastered too?
    " Dinosaurs are around us. Just look at a bird. "
    Steam: Here

If and when you have the resources, will you do voice commands for both humans and dinosaurs? And if so, will you expand the voice commands to include more commands like "Open fire", "Run away", etc.?

It's been already established that the quilled raptors are the older individuals of the scaly species. Lore wise, what do quilled dilophosaurs/cryolophosaurs, feathered raptors with the falcon mesh and spiked T. rexes represent, specifically? Gender? Age? Genetic anomalies?

EDIT: Will we ever see Alpha skins for the Ovi/Tupa/Cryo/Acro?

Are you guys interested in bringing back the Trapper's old firing mode for his pistols from Primal Carnage 1?
    Last edited by The Lost Time; 01-24-2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: More questions arose.
    Avid supporter of hybrid dinosaurs in PC:E.
    My short-faced bear, and Velociraptor auditions.

When the january update drops will we be able to make our own dino/weapon skins wont that make the drop system irellevent?
    -Keep your signature within 750x160-

I've noticed the White-suit trapper is strangely very hard to find. I've only seen it on the market once, and never in-game. So, does it drop, or can it be crafted? And does it share the same chance of dropping/crafting as the other human rares?

Thread Information